Gabadh Somaliyeed raped for 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Like @nucleus said, this story is fake. I've heard tahriib folks lying about rape and such. There was a story I read about a Somali woman who was denied asylum from Sweden and was told she would be sent back, she came up with a story of being raped and her husband being killed Infront of her. While her husband was in the camp with her, coming up stories with her. This is truly a disgusting and sick trend.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
still, even if it is a lie there's no doubt things like this happen in refugee camps. and if u were in the same situation and desperation, u'd do the same and that's not so wrong. just pitiful.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This poor woman needs justice NOW!!! I implore the Norwegian government to protect this woman, in fact her entire extended family, from the persecution they will face for courageously speaking out against horrendous abuse.

Hubble

VIP
:comeon: why so nervous? Already clearing your name from the rest of the qaxooti decendents

I just meant that you're all on your own:ayaanswag:I'm not like some of you who lived in Kenya and claimed to be cad cad to get to Europe siilaanyolaugh

I saw Hamza Africa speaking Swahili today and I realised maybe he became a Africa correspondent to hide his sujuu roots :jgjrrmx:

Somali men are addicted to sex (they need it multiple times a day) which is why they all want 4 wives so this is a Somali problem.

Hubble

VIP
Somali men are addicted to sex (they need it multiple times a day) which is why they all want 4 wives so this is a Somali problem.

It's not sex addiction, it's power trip. If a woman isn't his slave, he'll marry another one (after he gets her pregnant) so they compete with each other over him.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Oh come on, that's all men. Somali women seem to think ajanabi are some sort of white knight perfect gentlemen.

:chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi Soomaali baa la idiin qaataa I promise you

:chrisfreshhah:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
still, even if it is a lie there's no doubt things like this happen in refugee camps. and if u were in the same situation and desperation, u'd do the same and that's not so wrong. just pitiful.

What refugee camp? :comeon:
I didnt want to mention that either because that lie is more understandable.

Defending this type of degeneracy only hurts the miskiin Somalis who will be more honest and the entire Somali people. Lying to gaalos only affects us as a community.

I don't understand Oompa Loompa but what I gathered from the documentary is that they're trying to bring awareness to her qaxooti application. Once they figure out her lies do you not realise that it will be that much harder for Somalis to gain qaxooti status there? That what she does actually affects the reputation of Somalis?

Not to mention, she isn't just accusing a man of rape she's accusing some one of child kidnapping, child molestation and most seriously human traficking. I don't know much about the EU but I know that they take human traffickers very seriously. Let's hope they don't find a miskiin qaxooti

What if the Norwegian gov accept this story, more qaxootis will be claimed to be trafficked. We'll be known as traffickers and Somalis will have an even harder time doing basic shit like travelling.

What I'm saying, if she was in a desperate situation she could've told them the honest truth. But clearly she knew her situation was not desperate enough to gain status.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
What refugee camp? :comeon:
I didnt want to mention that either because that lie is more understandable.

Defending this type of degeneracy only hurts the miskiin Somalis who will be more honest and the entire Somali people. Lying to gaalos only affects us as a community.

I don't understand Oompa Loompa but what I gathered from the documentary is that they're trying to bring awareness to her qaxooti application. Once they figure out her lies do you not realise that it will be that much harder for Somalis to gain qaxooti status there? That what she does actually affects the reputation of Somalis?

Not to mention, she isn't just accusing a man of rape she's accusing some one of child kidnapping, child molestation and most seriously human traficking. I don't know much about the EU but I know that they take human traffickers very seriously. Let's hope they don't find a miskiin qaxooti

What if the Norwegian gov accept this story, more qaxootis will be claimed to be trafficked. We'll be known as traffickers and Somalis will have an even harder time doing basic shit like travelling.

What I'm saying, if she was in a desperate situation she could've told them the honest truth. But clearly she knew her situation was not desperate enough to gain status.
idc tbh f*ck gaalos we dont owe em the truth. they already assume all of this stuff, they dont even see us as humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending