Gabadh Somaliyeed raped for 15 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
That could be from anything really. I'm not trying to be cruel but she's a liar. There were many holes in her story, and the fake acting just was the final nail on her fake story.

Yasmin was denied sharci and came out with the story. Do you not find it suspect that she came out with this fantastical story only after being denied her precious sharci?

could be the case alot of somalis are being denied residency in norway

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
could be the case alot of somalis are being denied residency in norway

A somali 'pimp' pays God knows how much to tahriib a fat habar, so that he could pimp her out to Slovaks? Kala isheeg, why would he do this? What benefit is it to him? Why wouldn't she go back to her parents when she knows her rapist is in Europe with her?

Ya dabaal?

Watch the fainting, The cringe at part wallahi.

I cried when she said I was pregnant 5 times and I don't have any of those kids..did she mean he would give her a forced abortion? My heart bleeds for her I hope she recovers from the horrors she faced.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That could be from anything really. I'm not trying to be cruel but she's a liar. There were many holes in her story, and the fake acting just was the final nail on her fake story.

Yasmin was denied sharci and came out with the story. Do you not find it suspect that she came out with this fantastical story only after being denied her precious sharci?
She did call the cops on the guy but he slipped away and usually victims of rape are ashamed of talking about it thats why she was at a woman crisis center even if she lied I still believe she got raped

She did call the cops on the guy but he slipped away and usually victims of rape are ashamed of talking about it thats why she was at a woman crisis center even if she lied I still believe she got raped

This so sad, may Allah make it better for her. But how do we not know these dirty Kenyans and dirty Habash are doing this in the camps in their region everyday.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

:deargod: You're a very sweet individual. Mashallah.

But I stand by what I said, she's a very bold liar. I'm sure the 2005+ tariibers even help each other out to make these stories up. Maybe they even hire one successful tahriiber to plan out these stories. :eminemdamn:

@UncleMenace what do you think? Am I being evil here?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
see thread title casually pulls out the lotion:ninja:
tumblr_mdcfogb05b1rw5yh2o1_400.gif

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........
War wuxuu been badanaa

:chrisfreshhah:
This guy and @nucleus is enough evidence of the savageness of somalis :dead:

:damn:am not saying the story is true or not but when you watch the video and your initial thought is BEENALEY i think its safe to say its something deeply ingrained in some of us :ehh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This guy and @nucleus is enough evidence of the savageness of somalis :dead:

:damn:am not saying the story is true or not but when you watch the video and your initial thought is BEENALEY i think its safe to say its something deeply ingrained in some of us :ehh:

:drakekidding:

Im a rational person, the immigration services will be a helluva lot harsher than me. Gaaloda have clocked on and theres no escape from your lies. Even after giving you Sharci they'll take it back.

I'm not the one lying about being raped and having the audacity to go on tv with it.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
A somali 'pimp' pays God knows how much to tahriib a fat habar, so that he could pimp her out to Slovaks? Kala isheeg, why would he do this? What benefit is it to him? Why wouldn't she go back to her parents when she knows her rapist is in Europe with her?

Ya dabaal?

Watch the fainting, The cringe at part wallahi.

Nacala ku yaal if she made this shit up just to get sharci
:angryman:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

But I stand by what I said, she's a very bold liar. I'm sure the 2005+ tariibers even help each other out to make these stories up. Maybe they even hire one successful tahriiber to plan out these stories. :eminemdamn:

I've seen so much of our people lying to the gaal that I'm predisposed to being skeptical about sorry stories like this. Even your local Friday Mosque Qutba giving imam is on welfare and cheap housing by lying to the government by telling them that he is seperated from his wife. Case in point is the hugely followed Sh.Idriss who is about to be deported who lied about couple of things.

Btw, a Somali is too wise to be a slave for 15years unless the person is outright retard.

My verdict:

Fabricated story.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I've seen so much of our people lying to the gaal that I'm predisposed to being skeptical about sorry stories like this. Even your local Friday Mosque Qutba giving imam is on welfare and cheap housing by lying to the government by telling them that he is seperated from his wife. Case in point is the hugely followed Sh.Idriss who is about to be deported who lied about couple of things.

Btw, a Somali is too wise to be a slave for 15years unless the person is outright retard.

My verdict:

Fabricated story.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Nacala ku yaal if she made this shit up just to get sharci
:angryman:

If you are a scumbag and stole a child from some 'camp', why would you pay thousands to tahrib her just so you can pimp her out to gaalos? Usually these people do prostitution rings with many many girls and many more men. One in Africa to kidnap, others in Europe to pimp.

Let's not forget they're probably the same tribe if not same subclan (she's from a refugee camp), why can't she ask the help of other somalis? Why aren't her family's people looking for her? So many wierd thing involved in this story.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
May I also add that I've done a research on "how to see how gullible SS members are" and so I planted a fabricated story the other day here. The amount of "disgusting " and "terrible" was nauseating. Then it took one genius kid to take me to task to hear the truth.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
May I also add that I've done a research on "how to see how gullible SS members are" and so I planted a fabricated story the other day here. The amount of "disgusting " and "terrible" was nauseating. Then it took one genius kid to take me to task to hear the truth.

Hope I wasn't part of the gullible team.
:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.