Gatekeep Somalinimo- What are your 'Rules'

It's over, this is not a 'Somali Hiker's Group' whatsoever. In future, if people want to make a Somali only group, shut down the comments section or ignore non-Somalis, because dadkaan LOVE encroaching on our spaces, and Somalis don't know how to establish boundaries and gatekeep.

Some of the comments and responses by this group.

Screenshot 2024-10-20 at 07.40.21.png
Screenshot 2024-10-20 at 07.42.07.png

Last edited:
Nimanka somaalida need to start gatekeeping Somali women from ajanabis rather than welcome them with open arms in masjid or any Somali spaces. Grow a spine you won't see Asian men throw away their women to anybody, so why are Somali men allowing it? where is there pride?

Nimanka somaalida need to start gatekeeping Somali women from ajanabis rather than welcome them with open arms in masjid or any Somali spaces. Grow a spine you won't see Asian men throw away their women to anybody, so why are Somali men allowing it? where is there pride?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's over, this is not a 'Somali Hiker's Group' whatsoever. In future, if people want to make a Somali only group, shut down the comments section or ignore non-Somalis, because dadkaan LOVE encroaching on our spaces, and Somalis don't know how to establish boundaries and gatekeep.

Some of the comments and responses by this group.

View attachment 346010View attachment 346011
Why exactly would you want to join a foreign hike club? :kanyehmm:

Absolute begs. Believe me, I've been around Ajnabis, and we're cool, but I would never join any of their clubs, as I would feel out of place.

Trending