Gaza death toll could be as high as 200k

I predicted on October 8 that the Israelis would kill up-to 100k Palestinians in Gaza but by December I thought it would be even higher than that by the amount of unguided bombs they were raining from F-16s. After the Israelis destroyed the ability of the Palestinians to accurately count their dead, I knew the fix was in. From 7 months straight, around 1k Palestinians were dying a day from airstrikes. And the figure went lower to around 700-750 a day. Add in the forced starvation as well. I knew the 35k deaths were bullshit, Israelis were going through that in about 5 weeks or so.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Its already nearing Tigrayan war percentages... 11% of that region was exterminated in the 2 year war. 7.07 million/600k = 11.7%

24 months percentile death count done in almost 9. These yahuuds got to go. In a just world they'd be forced to disarm and release the occupation of the West Bank after this shitshow.

Wonder how the far right and center left will defend this? How can you.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
Its already nearing Tigrayan war percentages... 11% of that region was exterminated in the 2 year war. 7.07 million/600k = 11.7%

24 months percentile death count done in almost 9. These yahuuds got to go. In a just world they'd be forced to disarm and release the occupation of the West Bank after this shitshow.

Wonder how the far right and center left will defend this? How can you.
if arabs dont care its hard to believe cadaan will care lol :snoop:

Also because the sewage systems are overflooding and how hard it is for them to get clean water especially in the refuge camps, there are huge outbreaks of diseases e.g. meningitis and hepatitis. The people there also don't have access to any treatment plans so thats another leading cause of death.

This article is from december and the situation has become much worse since.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1720390693399.png

I predicted on October 8 that the Israelis would kill up-to 100k Palestinians in Gaza but by December I thought it would be even higher than that by the amount of unguided bombs they were raining from F-16s. After the Israelis destroyed the ability of the Palestinians to accurately count their dead, I knew the fix was in. From 7 months straight, around 1k Palestinians were dying a day from airstrikes. And the figure went lower to around 700-750 a day. Add in the forced starvation as well. I knew the 35k deaths were bullshit, Israelis were going through that in about 5 weeks or so.

I don’t think it’s a reliable source but pretty sad nonetheless 200k is a crazy exaggeration by hamas I wouldn’t trust those terrorists

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Arabs are weak how many countries with wealth, manpower and technology do they have. And they cannot defeat a tiny Jewish state slap in the middle of MENA.

World

VIP
I don’t think it’s a reliable source but pretty sad nonetheless 200k is a crazy exaggeration by hamas I wouldn’t trust those terrorists
Not surprised youre a genocide supporter, you are a retard sympathizing with far right fascists in france wanted to make europe white again :mindblown:

1720399053785.png

Morocco let an Israeli warship dock there, while Christian Spain didn’t. This conflict showed that the enemy is among us. So many Arab countries are willing to bend over for FDI. Arabs are langaabs dont know why Ana Ayrabs bendover for them

Last edited:
Horta how many times do you need to loose a war until you figure out you need to make peace with your enemy? Literally these Arabs in that area have been fighting the yahud since 1948, and have been loosing every time only for their land to have gotten smaller, and smaller but the worst thing that this war has shown and has happened at every war with Israel is that other Arabs help them win like 1973 when Israel was warned of an attack by the Jordanian king. If it didn’t happen they would probably had to go nuclear and sue for peace this goes to show you no such as Arabness exists they all view each other as not the same people.

Kizaru

Jihad fi sabillilah! The only solution.
it will some day but the state of the carab world is pretty sad. No free will. For them, its jihad fi laacaag
hamas are pretty based. If my house was getting raided by some invader joos, i wouldve become one

Kizaru

Morocco let an Israeli warship dock there, while Christian Spain didn’t. This conflict showed that the enemy is among us. So many Arab countries are willing to bend over for FDI. Arabs are langaabs dont know why Ana Ayrabs bendover for them
gaalo got more back bone then arabs :deadpeter:
Ana arabs should just be thrown to the sun.

Trending

Latest posts