Gedo SNA commander “Let Culusow try something, Itoobiya is going no where”

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Tell Culusow take his Arab troops to Mahadaay. He will be arrested if he dare steps foot in Gedo . Masar futada ka wasse.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Madoobe is quiet lately? Will you be welcoming Masari troops in Kismayu? I doubt Kenya would allow it
Egyptians are here to replace Ethiopia I would welcome them in JL aswell though.

Kenya is only a superpower to Marexaans they are useless militarily.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Egyptians are here to replace Ethiopia I would welcome them in JL aswell though.

Kenya is only a superpower to Marexaans they are useless militarily.
Kaalay xooga uga bixi kun askari Itoobiyan ba Kismaayu idin fadhiya. Nin la hayste meel walba door maleh.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Cuulusow will not start a proxy war in Gedo, until itoobiyan troops leave no masari troops can enter this region, the people of gedo shouldn't have to suffer from cuulusows reckless designs.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
Tell Culusow take his Arab troops to Mahadaay. He will be arrested if he dare steps foot in Gedo
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

This is a very good political play by gurgurte, getting the country on his side. Inshallah LG weathers the story for a year, just long enough for the president to be dragged out.

This is a very good political play by gurgurte, getting the country on his side. Inshallah LG weathers the story for a year, just long enough for the president to be dragged out.
Bro, HSM won't be in office forever, you know the presidency is always shifting, but some of our folks cannot differentiate between internal and external foreign policies, why such a poverty ridden country like Ethiopia thinks they can shit all over us.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
Bro, HSM won't be in office forever, you know the presidency is always shifting, but some of our folks cannot differentiate between internal and foreign politics, why such a poverty ridden country like Ethiopia thinks they can shit all over us.
reer gedo should not pay for the villa amisom decisions. the egyptian troops can stay in gurguurtes land.

reer gedo should not pay for the villa amisom decisions. the egyptian troops can stay in gurguurtes land.
Right now Ethiopia doesn't respect Somalia's sovereignty, why they're being excluded from the peace keeping forces, how are you turning this into tribal? Ma doqon aa tahay?

farmajo left somalia with villa amisom

Xassan made it villa somalia
Bird Deal With It GIF by MOODMAN
It's actually an embarrassment in both their terms that we have foreign boots on Somali soil.. It's also a major problem we Somalis only support the government and the president in office depending on tribal affiliation, hopefully we'll move past this stage soon enough and form a united Somalia.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
farmajo left somalia with villa amisom

Xassan made it villa somalia
Bird Deal With It GIF by MOODMAN
Last time HSM was in villa Somalia it was an office building with 2 furnished rooms. He came back to a presidential palace. He was shocked at the renovations the villa had gone through watch his amazement during the inaguration ceremony it's like a kid going to a theme park for the first time kkk :ftw9nwa:

Trending