Geeljire Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not 15 btw i am 16 ( not that it matters)

This is too funny honestly. To people who agree with me my age sounds absurd but to people who disagree with me my age makes sense. :lol:
My age becomes a way for people to denigrate me. :ulachen001::ulachen001:

Hubble

VIP
Everything but the Bantu talk. I'm sure Hitler was harmlessly preocuppied with Jews out breeding his race before the 'final solution'.

Hubble

VIP
I don't hate cads cads, I hate the racist shit some of them say and their illogical claim to solely founding and owning all of Xamar. They're also prone to spreading lies like how people are building floors on to their houses without so much as a photo of one such event (cartoons don't count loool). I'm equally pissed when Bantus claim to be the only farmers or try to claim a part of Somalia as reparations or claim that other people's farms were stolen from them.

OK they can't be Soomaali but they're Somalia citizens and a lot of people would say they were not just Somali but minority clans rather than minority ethnic groups.

I don't hate cads cads, I hate the racist shit some of them say and their illogical claim to solely founding and owning all of Xamar. They're also prone to spreading lies like how people are building floors on to their houses without so much as a photo of one such event (cartoons don't count loool). I'm equally pissed when Bantus claim to be the only farmers or try to claim a part of Somalia as reparations or claim that other people's farms were stolen from them.

OK they can't be Soomaali but they're Somalia citizens and a lot of people would say they were not just Somali but minority clans rather than minority ethnic groups.

They may be citizens but they have to remember.....

2ivzdpi.jpg

:obamaswag:

Hubble

VIP
What does that mean on the ground? They can buy land etc so they would technically own some part of the country. The only thing neither can do is try to secede any part of our country but they're welcome to live lawfully wherever they like.

What does that mean on the ground? They can buy land etc so they would technically own some part of the country. The only thing neither can do is try to secede any part of our country but they're welcome to live lawfully wherever they like.

Not if we deny them Somali identity.

Because they know once you identify with the land then you have a legitimate claim to its resources. Thus, the saying and the philosophy of our ancestors ''Somalia for the Somalis'' becomes usurped.

Why else do you think they are trying soo hard to push for this new creation of an ethnic identity ''Somali Bantu''? Which misleads people into thinking there is another variant to being Somali. All while they push for revissionist bantu supremacist history of us being evil mix breed foreigners in our own land?

They want to identify with the land for capitalist and political reasons.

Most of the land is bought off by Somalis btw they own nothing and they are heavily excluded from it even excluded politically because they are not Somali. They know this which is why they routinely attack our identity to weaken it and try to assume Somali identity out of hatred, as well as post propaganda to try and demonize us.

How can you claim a land with our name on it? Somalia (Land of the Somalis)

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
They apparently speak Somali and adhere to Somali culture? What would you rather prefer for them to be called 'it', you twat. Or do the racial slur known as Madow?

Hubble

VIP
But they'll eventually buy land just like the Turks and Arabs have. Somalia isn't the same place any more. Being Somali means very little to the government who are eager to please the IC. That dream of an ethnic state is dying and will be dead by the time you're 30.

Sgt Benadir I only call them Somali due to a lack of better alternative. They should have their own distinctive name. It's Africa and you can't be a totally different tribe just by association.

But they'll eventually buy land just like the Turks and Arabs have. Somalia isn't the same place any more. Being Somali means very little to the government who are eager to please the IC. That dream of an ethnic state is dying and will be dead by the time you're 30.

Oromo migrants down north are also claiming dhul Soomaali , they got angry about being deported.

Thats why unity between ethnic Somalis is necessary and have the State nationalize everything or have Somalis own everything.

We need to make Somalis identify with being Somali beyond it being a blanket slate label and make Soomaalinimo and walaalnimo flourish or else we ourselves will become obsolete.
jjxtsp.jpg

We need to stop looking at eachother as enemies but allies. I still have faith in Soomaalinimo it is a political necessity.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
The Oromo diaspora were upset and that's when I knew Somaliland had way way way too many Oromo living there for too long. On Wikipedia they edited themselves in as an indigenous ethnic group in 'some parts of Somalia' like since when?

I don't equate Oromo and Madow, Oromo are sly invaders who are being made homeless in their land and instead of fighting they're fleeing. Madow didn't invade Somalia they just had shit loads of kids.

The Oromo diaspora were upset and that's when I knew Somaliland had way way way too many Oromo living there for too long. On Wikipedia they edited themselves in as an indigenous ethnic group in 'some parts of Somalia' like since when?

I don't equate Oromo and Madow, Oromo are sly invaders who are being made homeless in their land and instead of fighting they're fleeing. Madow didn't invade Somalia they just had shit loads of kids.

Just like Bantu case a few ignorant Somalis are tossing our identity to them, claiming Somali clans descend from them or Oromos are Somali, like that makes any sense. Pure stupidity on our part. Have you seen that one women who wanted to change the Somali citizenship law just to accomodate them? My husband is Oromo kulaha.

The PL and the SL govt should deport them and take care of their own natives which are shit poor jobless and fleeing from their own land. How can they allow oromos to come take our jobs and claim our land like that?

I'm kind of suspicious if alot of bantus fleed from the neighboring lands and into Somalia admist of the chaos and blended with the already existing bantu population their numbers seem really absurd especially since they claim they got full brunt of the civil war yet their population increased. They are both the same they claim our land and call us foreigners and their agenda is obvious, but because most do not identify as Somali we couldnt give two fucks.

If we were strong united people who loved ourselves this would never happen.

The point is there is a covert ''Scramble for Somalia'' going on as we speak. While we sit here and chew eachother out and let ajanabis walk all over us. We need put our petty differences aside and we do that by complete understand and love of self

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Let's leave it to immigration. I doubt they've come in. There are plenty of countries poor people flee into but South Somalia is not the easiest place to blend in to or guarantee safety.

Oromo will have because they resemble us and people in those territories have given them that leeway. I was shocked that people were protesting the lack of jobs when Oromo were hired to farm, cut hair, guard and who knows what else. Oromo are in a different situation. They refuse to fight for their land, they're 50 million plus people who are being displaced daily. I'm very worried about them taking over, it's a very real threat.

Let's leave it to immigration. I doubt they've come in. There are plenty of countries poor people flee into but South Somalia is not the easiest place to blend in to or guarantee safety.

Oromo will have because they resemble us and people in those territories have given them that leeway. I was shocked that people were protesting the lack of jobs when Oromo were hired to farm, cut hair, guard and who knows what else. Oromo are in a different situation. They refuse to fight for their land, they're 50 million plus people who are being displaced daily. I'm very worried about them taking over, it's a very real threat.

South Somalia is by far a blessed land with alot of resources and mogadishu in the south has alot of oppurtunities for them to aquire work.
The Southern govt recently deported many illegal bantu foreign workers.

Somalia to deport illegal migrants from Kenya

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-34733919
_86526136_sawir1.jpg

The oromos are the biggest threat they look like us and they want to blend in, marry us and many take in Somali names and convert to islam. Our youth are fleeing Somalia and we destroy our own relatives incentives to work by sending the money. Somalis have deepseated mistrust and cuqdaad due to civl war which is why many would rather hire an Ajanabi rather than a fellow Somali from another clan. Couple that with the fact that these govt do not serve us under the Somali name means many of them could give two fucks & outsource. You will see pakistanis shipped in to do basic job as painting a house and all other low skill work. While we have unemployment rate of 90% for our ethnic Somali natives.

Unless there is a reconciliation between clans and people start to identify with being Somali we wont be able to do anything about it. We will be foreigners in our land.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
I noticed Pakistani/Bangladeshi and Kenyans were hired to do the most basic work for years. Then I saw pictures of half Asian and half Bantu kids in Mogadishu and I was really upset because you don't see that in their countries and I blame Salafism which only we take seriously 100% because of the way it's taught. I hope that changes. I saw that birch with the Oromo kids who wanted to change the law. Try pulling those stunts in Ethiopia baan ku oron lahaa. Why is Somalia everybodys world peace wishing well but Ethiopia and Kenya make up the rules as they go along without anyone trying to change their laws or way of life.

I was really happy when those Kenyati were deported but really upset they were hired in the first place. I can do the basic things they were hired for.

Sometimes i think back at what our ancestors would do.. they would have never let this happen they had dignity, self worth and akhlaq soo much of it was something admirable. This is not what my awoowes and SYL fought for , they fought for a Somali state owned and governed by Somalis and a one that would serve the interest of the Somali people.

Darn it!!

Hubble

VIP
It's this government who are 100% dictated to by the UN who are ruining our future. The UN has ideals for the planet that none of the member states live up to but they try to push it on the weakest countries. In Somalia it's practically an ideology of it's own. . They want a uniform planet with every leader fluent in English and unable to refuse their 'help' which is meddling and neo-colonialism. The IC are the biggest threat to our future. Somalia is already looking like Sujuuland because English is becoming the de facto language and our culture is slowly being capitalised on. Soon it will be ironic/funny to be a proud Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending