Geeljire Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's this government who are 100% dictated to by the UN who are ruining our future. The UN has ideals for the planet that none of the member states live up to but they try to push it on the weakest countries. In Somalia it's practically an ideology of it's own. . They want a uniform planet with every leader fluent in English and unable to refuse their 'help' which is meddling and neo-colonialism. The IC are the biggest threat to our future. Somalia is already looking like Sujuuland because English is becoming the de facto language and our culture is slowly being capitalised on. Soon it will be ironic/funny to be a proud Somali.

Exactly they push this so called ''Human rights'' rubish on to weaker countries . What made the ruble they wrote down on a piece of paper in the west universal? Our Somali human rights are different from theirs. Where is their human rights when they make China and Saudi head of UN human rights committee and get shown the middle finger by them at the same time.

We shouldnt be dependent on their help , being chronically dependent on ajnabis is not the Somali way of life.
Only water in your hands can satisfy your thirst. -- Somali Proverb

We can't blame the UN and the IC walaal they are exploiting us because we are exploitable.

Like my awoowe used to tell me about the story of the predator and the prey. In nature there are predators and prey. Those with claws and sharp teeth, prey upon those without. Those without do not spend much time cursing the predators, or appealing to their goodwill or humanity, they study the habka iyo caado, of the toothed and clawed noole and take courses of action not to become dinner.

We are not victims, we need to arm ourelves with the necessary tools and skills to protect what is valuable to us and close the door to being exploitable..

Hubble

VIP
I agree with you fully. Its not just human rights but a whole checklist of patronising bullshit. The end result is to have a country with no identity of it's own and no achievements of it's own. I hate having all these charities plastering their logos all over the country while the leadership are not allowed to do anything without U.N. consent.

I agree with you fully. Its not just human rights but a whole checklist of patronising bullshit. The end result is to have a country with no identity of it's own and no achievements of it's own. I hate having all these charities plastering their logos all over the country while the leadership are not allowed to do anything without U.N. consent.

The International community are fighting over political & cultural influence over Somalia so we end up only useful in their development and not ours. At this rate i see we are bombarded with alot of ''Ism'' Salafism, Pan-Ethiopianism and Westernism. Alot of foreign ''isms'' and they are all distractions working together to undermine what really matters ''Soomaalinimo''

Thats why if people really wish for the best for Somalia & the Somali people as a whole they need to cast away their egos & individualistic mindsets and promote & strengthen Somali identity get all Somali communities together so they can reconcile their issues. That should be the outmost priority, we dont have time to waste quite frankly and if we don't do this we will be forever stuck here complaining while our issues become worse & worse and we turn into utter obsoleteness.

Last edited:

Hubble

VIP
Absolutely. They're already knee deep in our affairs to the point where they're the ones who announce whether the state is functioning, transitional, failed, needs reconciliation. It's absolutely shocking that they found middle aged Somali men who are cool with being poodles. These guys must have shit loads of money thrown at them to be the IC's yes men. Did you see the way they made XSM chairperson on Burundi intervention meeting? Is he an idiot? He has no clue about Burundi 's conflict but he'll read off a paper written by the IC on why yet another U.N. invasion is OK? How's that any of his concern and why create enemies within East Africa? Burundi said no to intervention but they'll be invaded and Hassan Sheikh was made to look like he had a part in it even though we know he has no power. It goes deep. We can't run our inner affairs or external affairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.