Gentalmen heres a thread solely for us men

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOOOOOL but I'm not looking for love. I simply wana get lost in your pm... play hide & seek with myself... Im sure there are tons of solid convos to hide behind and do peek-a-pooh >,,<

goodness gracious me! girl what the f*ck are you doing with a male account :tuckerwtf:

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
@Lily you can get lost in my PM:banderas:

REALLLYYYY... can I?.... yaay ima be Little Red Riding Hood... I better see no dhurwaas tho.. ima pack in my danbiil the following:
oodkac
caano geel
malab
fish subag
garuun
somali qamus
and last but not least my maraq stained macawis >,,<

Last edited:
I told a chick once to calm down & take off her fake eyelashes & use it to dust around the house. I call it how I see it.
your'e a gangster sxb. officially my new role model
giphy.gif

Who said I'm girl tho??
i know my females when i see them. you're speaking to a player that graduated from the school of Barnie from 'how i met your mother'

shiiiit i even got my own playbook but mine isnt as adventurous as barnies, give it another 3 years though and it'll be just like barnies playbook

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
REALLLYYYY... can I?.... yaay ima be Little Red Riding Hood... I better see no dhurwaas tho.. ima pack in my danbiil the following:
oodkac
caano geel
malab
fish subag
garuun
somali qamus
and last but not least my maraq stained macawis >,,<

Are you an effing dude, hell naw

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A person who claimed to be a male & a female is accusing another person with a feminine name of not being a male :ftw9nwa:

You are both confused, why argue? I suggest you link up & find out :)

Why was you saying you was a girl then? Was you just looking for a fling?

that was one sick joke out of the many i have thought about. it kept me laughing each time i remembered it, i must of created a somalispot earthquake with that one.

Masha Allah may Allah bless it & give you both some good children that are pious.
by the time im through with brainwashing her she will be an athiest bro, its more appropriate for you to say may charles darwin bless it & give you both some good children that are pious

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My previous comment was a bit harsh, I sincerely apologise, I hope you could find it in your heart to forgive me?

Nah after that she was acting subservient & played her position.

I have noticed when you put girls in their place, they are actually become pet like, which I like. I remember I was out with one chich and she kept looking at her phone, guess what? I told her give me her phone. She laughed at first and then she gave it to me. You've got the right idea. They like a guy that can put em in their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.