Gentalmen heres a thread solely for us men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have noticed when you put girls in their place, they are actually become pet like, which I like. I remember I was out with one chich and she kept looking at her phone, guess what? I told her give me her phone. She laughed at first and then she gave it to me. You've got the right idea. They like a guy that can put em in their place.
Ninyaho suaal ba ku weeydiiyo, aniga ma waalan miise caden ba laga heeysayaa, mii iis dhehdey meeshan gaalo iyo qaniis ba ka buuxo, illahay ba kugu dharshee dhadkan oo dhan Somali ma noqon karan? Miise ajnibi weeyey oo Somali iska dhigiyo, waa yaab iyo istacaajib :oh6b81q:

Ninyaho suaal ba ku weeydiiyo, aniga ma waalan miise caden ba laga heeysayaa, mii iis dhehdey meeshan gaalo iyo qaniis ba ka buuxo, illahay ba kugu dharshee dhadkan oo dhan Somali ma noqon karan? Miise ajnibi weeyey oo Somali iska dhigiyo, waa yaab iyo istacaajib :oh6b81q:

There are athiest and quite few you cant tell if they are or not.

S

SOMACOON

They are both ugly af
intimidating.gif

Bring me an cadcad with saggy hairy breasts ma niggah

S

SOMACOON

Sabriina is sexy, she can move it like her mama
But Kiin is beautiful, f*ck it, I'mma go with Sabriina.

Kiin is the better looking one, but neither of them are attractive. Kiin has weird eyes and Sabriina has a bulging bantu-like mouth.

waar dont disrespect one of my future wives like that :angryman::yousmart::ufdup:

I call it like I see it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Although I bet they're more attractive irl, Sabriina kinda looks like this garoob lady that always comes by our store and I been wanting to stroke her for a minute :diddyass:. Stroking a garoob has been my goal for a while idk how to go about it.

I call it like I see it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Although I bet they're more attractive irl, Sabriina kinda looks like this garoob lady that always comes by our store and I been wanting to stroke her for a minute :diddyass:. Stroking a garoob has been my goal for a while idk how to go about it.

just step to ole lady and tell her like it is.

don't worry about other shyt....if she likes your confidence, its in the bag.

just step to ole lady and tell her like it is.

don't worry about other shyt....if she likes your confidence, its in the bag.

She's a 30 year old fob bruh and my shukansi game in af Somali isn't so good. Also don't shit where you eat.
When I go to the garoob capital of the world this winter I will bag one! *naruto voice* believe it!

She's a 30 year old fob bruh and my shukansi game in af Somali isn't so good. Also don't shit where you eat.
When I go to the garoob capital of the world this winter I will bag one! *naruto voice* believe it!

where is the garoob capital? minnesota? toronto? london? :obamatell:

i remember at this somali soccer event seeing this older somali women with titties just hanging out her shirt. Fam :whew::wow:

i had to bag her....so i stepped to her and it took all the power in me not to squeeze on em thangs :lawd:

anyways sure enough she asked me how old i was and looking back, i should've lied but silly me thinkin age wasn't gonna be an issue, told her my real age :mjcry:

and sure enough i got the "aww your such a baby" :mjcry:i even tried a clever comeback which made her go :ohhh:but it wasn't gonna work. :mjcry:

her girlfriends even stood back and let me mack. They was like :obama:

Status
Not open for further replies.