Getting Tired of being asked, “Somali miyaad tahay”

Ngl it’s bless sometimes but when she hit u with ur not like those normal Somalian who all look the same, ur bit different which is good :francis:

how u gonna diss my brothers and compliment me in just one sentence

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you also have this problem, next time go to a Somali restaurant with an ajanab girl and order in English. Sit down, order some water and watch the conversations about you unfold. Somalis have no chill :deargod:

Mashallah kin
Well Done Ok GIF by funk

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont look very Somali either many people assume we all have fiveheads and receding hairlines.

I dont look very Somali either many people assume we all have fiveheads and receding hairlines.
True, at one point my hair was so long white people joked that I looked like Jesus. Black folks too, they used to call me, “The red bone Jesus” all through high school :mjlaugh:

Interestingly enough, the lightest skin Somalis I know are a Marexaan and a Hawadle and a Elaay. But they clearly looked Somali due to their big lips that can't close and big foreheads.
The lightest Somali I saw was a Hawadle as well, along with an Abgal. I know they don't bleach as I knew them as children.

Clearly, people lied when they said they're super dark.

Trending