Girls approaching guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Freebandz I am currently talking to a Yemeni/Somali chick, walle their chicks are humble and easy going. We will see
where it goes. I am chick magnet like Austin powers.

:diddyswag:

Bohol

VIP
:drakelaugh:
Waryaa, you've to put them out of their misery! Sxb they're waiting for your move, they'll prolly marry their cousins but they want to test drive other ceebs. Say what's up

I should. The other day I saw her getting chatted up by one of her "cousins" at
night, she saw me, she looked embarrassed lool to be seen getting shukansiid by
her cousin. I feel sorry for them.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I should. The other day I saw her getting chatted up by one of her "cousins" at
night, she saw me, she looked embarrassed lool to be seen getting shukansiid by
her cousin. I feel sorry for them.

:damn:
But it's good that you saw her with her cousin, now you know she has no dick resort except you. They're freaks, they don't mutilate ceeb like the other Somalis
Dive that cadcab ceeb asap niyaw!

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd I will talk to her next time I see her alone. They have a weird culture though there is men accompanying them
everywhere from house to house, a entire entourage. :lol: :lol:

Hemaal

VIP
@Xayd I will talk to her next time I see her alone. They have a weird culture though there is men accompanying them
everywhere from house to house, a entire entourage. :lol: :lol:

:russ:
Walaahi this is so true.
Recently I saw one with her cousin in a Shisha spot, I asked a friend if that's her man and he said no that's her cousin who lives next to her house! They have within the family policy of beating that pussy up

You a real nikka if you score that W for the SS fam

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd True. I will do it for the SS fam, I will conquer her and tear that pink pussy apart for the lion I am. I will get her
number before ramadan then take care of the business after ramadan.

:win:

Hemaal

VIP
@Xayd True. I will do it for the SS fam, I will conquer her and tear that pink pussy apart for the lion I am. I will get her
number before ramadan then take her of her after ramadan.

:win:

Have her for iftar on the first day of Ramadan! Then tell her to make you Bajiyo/Mashmash/Sambus when you beat it up if she has any energy left
:banderas:

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd You reminded me ramadan is great opportunity to meet. Since they will most likely be home making bajiyo for iftar and off
from work.I will be waiting in the alleys, here comes the dark knight.

banderas.png

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I've had it happen it's refreshing but usually somali girls are shy they tell their friends to holla me

If she hollers first it shows me that she knows what she wants and she's a grown ass woman & I luv that:feedme: . It's not about her approaching me or vice versa, everything comes down to how you carry yourself in that initial moment:denzelnigga:.

what do you think women approaching men? Would you it turn you of or?

Personally I would approach a guy if I was REALLLLLLY interested in him. I don't see the problem, if he turns me down then that's life dee, move on
So, when you approach him, what would you say? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.