Girls do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

• Instagram baddie level

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Natural Queen

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have a full face on I don't care where I'm at. And I usually do the most for example foundation, highlight, contour, lashes, liner, etc. I can't stand it when I get those natural beauty is the best beauty lectures.
Like why can't people mind their own business?
:what1:
I'm sorry I didn't notice my face was bothering you that much.
:umwhat:
Lol even if I'm just going to the store quickly I put on hella bronzer because unfortunately I'm melanin deficient.
:snoop:
:mjlol:

I always have a full face on I don't care where I'm at. And I usually do the most for example foundation, highlight, contour, lashes, liner, etc. I can't stand it when I get those natural beauty is the best beauty lectures.
Lol even if I'm just going to the store quickly I put on hella bronzer because unfortunately I'm melanin deficient.

Why?

Whats wrong with your natural face?

I'm just wondering how they keep that glazed donut look on a daily basis

maxresdefault.jpg

(look behind the filter)
Pioneer+Woman's+yeast+glazed+donuts2.jpg

GUUURL, I wear so much make-up I change nationality

Xalimo in the sheets, Xavier in them streets

tumblr_mrls14DldT1stxgkdo1_500.gif

No I'm team freshfaced, putting on makeup everyday is too much of a hassle plus I'm make up challenged :kanyeshrug:

Eyeliner and mascara is my stable most days

Makeup is never gonna be a problem if you take her to a swim on the first date sxb

Swimming on the first date :dead: see I've heard that a lot but not if y'all actually follow through with it

waraabe

Your superior
No I'm team freshfaced, putting on makeup everyday is too much of a hassle plus I'm make up challenged :kanyeshrug:

Eyeliner and mascara is my stable most days

Swimming on the first date :dead: see I've heard that a lot but not if y'all actually follow through with it

I heard this disguise is now waterproof :faysalwtf:

If I had actual makeup skills I'd wear the insta baddie look all the time. But since I don't I have to stick with basic mascara + eyeliner. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts