Girls do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

• Instagram baddie level

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Natural Queen

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I'm always embarrassed when I wear full face makeup at daytime so I rarely do it.

Plus my skincare routine is long enough.

No I'm team freshfaced, putting on makeup everyday is too much of a hassle plus I'm make up challenged :kanyeshrug:

Eyeliner and mascara is my stable most days
I've gotten so used to it that it takes me 20 mins to do an everyday full face and if I'm doing a dramatic look it'll take me 45 mins.
:damedamn:
Practice really does make perfect
:mjswag:

Wore makeup only once in my life and I had one of the worst allergic reactions ever. My face literally became double its usual size. I haven't touched that shit since, even though it was just a reaction to a chemical in the bb cream and not a reaction to everything

Thankfully I have a clear skin so i just clean my face in the morning put on moisturizer and be on my way.

Girls who wear thick make up can't be trusted.
200w.gif
We'll be around forever.
:dabcasar:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I'm always embarrassed when I wear full face makeup at daytime so I rarely do it.

Plus my skincare routine is long enough.

^This

If you have good skincare routine you don't need to wear makeup all the time.

And no I don't wear full makeup unless I am going to a party/wedding. I don't have the time to stand on the mirror every freaking morning.

I can't leave the house without my brows on fleek though.

^This

If you have good skincare routine you don't need to wear makeup all the time.

And no I don't wear full makeup unless I am going to a party/wedding. I don't have the time to stand on the mirror every freaking morning.

I can't leave the house without my brows on fleek though.
Vegans have the best skin.
:banderas:
Eating all that meat and meat byproduct.
:susp:
:snoop:

waraabe

Your superior
Wore makeup only once in my life and I had one of the worst allergic reactions ever. My face literally became double its usual size. I haven't touched that shit since, even though it was just a reaction to a chemical in the bb cream and not a reaction to everything

Thankfully I have a clear skin so i just clean my face in the morning put on moisturizer and be on my way.
no need to brag about it :mjohreally:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I dont mind makeup but i dont like how every chick looks like this
superthumb.jpg

Kyile jenner wannabes and rupaul drags lookalikes :susp:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I always have a full face on I don't care where I'm at. And I usually do the most for example foundation, highlight, contour, lashes, liner, etc. I can't stand it when I get those natural beauty is the best beauty lectures.
Like why can't people mind their own business?
:what1:
I'm sorry I didn't notice my face was bothering you that much.
:umwhat:
Lol even if I'm just going to the store quickly I put on hella bronzer because unfortunately I'm melanin deficient.
:snoop:
:mjlol:
Melanin deficient :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending