Girls do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

Do you wear makeup on a daily basis?

• Instagram baddie level

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Natural Queen

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kodaksmiley:

My brother is from South Sudan. My parents adopted us except my oldest sister and brother.
:ohhh:
Omg you weren't trolling me you really were adopted by white people.
:kanyehmm:
Damn I'm actually sorry I thought you were joking this whole time. So you were serious about the whole transracial thing.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Daaaaamn kkkkkkkkkk wallah you killed me. I like dark girls, that chocolate fam.
Same here. I'm just joking. Most down to earth and respectful girls are brown to dark skinned. The rude, inconsiderate, and selfish ones are usually lighter skinned.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
:ohhh:
Omg you weren't trolling me you really were adopted by white people.
:kanyehmm:
Damn I'm actually sorry I thought you were joking this whole time. So you were serious about the whole transracial thing.
:chrisfreshhah: I went too far yesterday. I was never TR. I just like to argue sometimes:lolbron:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I'm really sorry I actually feel horrible. I couldn't fathom some Somalis were actually adopted by white people. So can you speak Somali? Are you Muslim?
Barely and yes. Don't feel bad for me I had it good and they didn't force things on me like other parents do. There are two others on this site but I'm the only one in America.

Barely and yes. Don't feel bad for me I had it good and they didn't force things on me like other parents do. There are two others on this site but I'm the only one in America.
Wow you should feel proud of yourself. I can't speak a word of somali not even barely legit nothing. It's actually very sad.
:snoop:

Damn, I was lusting for that white-raised yemeni. Dissapointed. :kanyehmm:

But that won't stop me..

wolfgang%2Bsuper%2Bsexy.gif

No only on special occasions, but I think there's criticism for those who don't wear it either - viewed as ungroomed/unprofessional so it looks like either way there will be commentary.

depends. when i go out at night yes. but during the day i hardly ever do. i usually have an early start due to lectures but when I'm up late i tend to take my time and my hair is bomb and face BEAT YAS!

depends. when i go out at night yes. but during the day i hardly ever do. i usually have an early start due to lectures but when I'm up late i tend to take my time and my hair is bomb and face BEAT YAS!
Finally someone else that also beats their face to the gods
:ohhhdamn:
How do you wear your hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending