Girls I have a question

Why do girls get closer to you when they talk compared to guys. I work at this internship with all gaalo and I feel cool vibing with everyone. Of the five girls I work with, three make me feel uncomfortable closing in on my space when I talk. To outsiders it looks normal because I believe they talk to all the guys that way but to me this is weird. I try my best to avoid conversations when working standing up and if I am going to talk, I start taking from a distance. I look like this guy trying to avoid this girl.

It's a myth that women talk more than men | Stuff.co.nz

It might be cultural difference. From my experience, Filipino (both men and women)are quite open with coming up close and touching your arm/shoulder/back. Cadaan people also do this to some extent.

Maybe they are just comfortable with you?

Yaraye

VIP
Why do girls get closer to you when they talk compared to guys. I work at this internship with all gaalo and I feel cool vibing with everyone. Of the five girls I work with, three make me feel uncomfortable closing in on my space when I talk. To outsiders it looks normal because I believe they talk to all the guys that way but to me this is weird. I try my best to avoid conversations when working standing up and if I am going to talk, I start taking from a distance. I look like this guy trying to avoid this girl.

It's a myth that women talk more than men | Stuff.co.nz's a myth that women talk more than men | Stuff.co.nz
post a pic and let us judge why :gaasdrink:

Are you perhaps anti-social or have some sort of social anxiety? Because using body language is quite normal to most women.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Closeness could imply a physical threat and make someone defensive or imply interest or a liking of some sort. While distance could suggest indifference or fear. Distance could also be a courtesy one extends to others by providing them with enough personal space. This is of course all culturally determined and everyone has their individual preferences. It's good to read other people's body language and make sense of the cues they send. Awareness is key.

It might be cultural difference. From my experience, Filipino (both men and women)are quite open with coming up close and touching your arm/shoulder/back. Cadaan people also do this to some extent.

Maybe they are just comfortable with you?
I just think cadaan girls have been taught to be ciyaal suuq and up-close to guys. No guy ever gets that close when talking.

Trending

Latest posts