Give Somaliland the president, the capital and Half of the Parliament for good.

Let's recreate a new federal Somali Republic. The south has no power and backing to recognize Somaliland and the international community is against it 3 Somali states in the Red Sea and Indian ocean. Why not close Xalane, and bring all the foreign embassies to Hargeisa, abolish 4.5, and give Somaliland the undisputed presidency for good because they've proven they could run elections democratically. Hargeisa will boom as a city and all the money that used to go to non existent embassies in Xamar will go to Hargeisa. If every stat within the south is federal or let's say a bit confederal nobody would mind not having the president. What are your thoughts, landers.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely
Let's recreate a new federal Somali Republic. The south has no power and backing to recognize Somaliland and the international community is against it 3 Somali states in the Red Sea and Indian ocean. Why not close Xalane, and bring all the foreign embassies to Hargeisa, abolish 4.5, and give Somaliland the undisputed presidency for good because they've proven they could run elections democratically. Hargeisa will boom as a city and all the money that used to go to non existent embassies in Xamar will go to Hargeisa. If every stat within the south is federal or let's say a bit confederal nobody would mind not having the president. What are your thoughts, landers.
Thread 182736636262 of non hawiyes asking for the capital to be changed. This ain’t gonna happen man just give up

OP is reer Goldgogob. Needs permission from punites for just about anything. And it is talking about national politics. Somaliland and Somalia.

I say ignore these langaab fools. They are just 0.5.

Last edited:
Thread 182736636262 of non hawiyes asking for the capital to be changed. This ain’t gonna happen man just give up
Just compromise walaal. You can have Benadir state + lower shebelle. All the Xildhbaans leave, less qarax, and less checkpoints. On the other hand, Hargeisa doesn't have any Al Shabab sleeper cell which is easier for the government to operate in. Y'all Hawiye can take the Prime Minister with Isaaq too; nobody minds @InaShaqalle is the only one with logic. How are you going to waste 30 years with Somaliland and not concede 1 thing at all. At least bring this topic up?

OP is reer Goldgogob. Needs permission from punites for just about anything. And it is talking about national politics. Somaliland and Somalia.

I say ignore these langaab fools. They are just 0.5.
Walaal my reer Abti are from Galdogob, Garsoor, and Banderbeyla. My Dad's side is From Erigavo, Bosaso, and Las qorey. Barexley iyo Bandiireley and Hobyo can't compete. I'm reer Somaliland and Puntland my opinion isn't tribal and has nothing to do with Hawiye iyo Darood and everything to do with reer waqooyi's demands on a negotiation table.

Don’t know about all that but the capital desperately needs to be moved. Al shabab holding the entire country hostage with their iron clad grip on Mogadishu.

I’ve given the example of Nigeria before, their war against isis/boko haram/bandits is 10000x worse in terms of deaths and casualties yet the government runs perfectly fine and economy continues to grow because the chaos is far from the capital.

I think one of the challenging things is there isn't another city outside Mogadishu (save Hargeisa, but I think moving capital therr is a bad idea) is no other city could host the government even if they wanted to. There is barely enough quality buildings to host the government in Mogadishu (where many ministries are set up in hotels) yet alone Galkacyo/Garowe or anywhere else. This will need like a 5-10 year plan and some money.

Walaal my reer Abti are from Galdogob, Garsoor, and Banderbeyla. My Dad's side is From Erigavo, Bosaso, and Las qorey. Barexley iyo Bandiireley and Hobyo can't compete. I'm reer Somaliland and Puntland my opinion isn't tribal and has nothing to do with Hawiye iyo Darood and everything to do with reer waqooyi's demands on a negotiation table.

How about you speak to your Somaliland and Puntland masters and then let us know what they told you.

six

HAGtivist
Don’t know about all that but the capital desperately needs to be moved. Al shabab holding the entire country hostage with their iron clad grip on Mogadishu.

I’ve given the example of Nigeria before, their war against isis/boko haram/bandits is 10000x worse in terms of deaths and casualties yet the government runs perfectly fine and economy continues to grow because the chaos is far from the capital.

I think one of the challenging things is there isn't another city outside Mogadishu (save Hargeisa, but I think moving capital therr is a bad idea) is no other city could host the government even if they wanted to. There is barely enough quality buildings to host the government in Mogadishu (where many ministries are set up in hotels) yet alone Galkacyo/Garowe or anywhere else. This will need like a 5-10 year plan and some money.
Xamar is the most developed place in Somalia including Somaliland.

How about you speak to your Somaliland and Puntland masters and then let us know what they told you.
Puntland and Somaliland have nothing to do with tribe. I have family members in the high ranking positions on both. The problem you cuqdad ridden miskeen seem to miss is that reer Puntland love their Harti brethren and Tanade. They have devoloped our towns unlike yours. Galdogob alone looks better than the capital of Galmudug.

Galdogob Post - Home | Facebook

Dhusamareb

Al-Shabaab Launches Attack On Capital Of Somalia's Galmudug State

Ilahey ha ku naxariisto

You are dreaming if the capital will be changed from Mogadishu. That will never happen.

Only a two state solution will happen. Where Somaliland is one entity that gets ruled from Hargeisa, Konfuur is another entity that gets ruled from Xamar. Capital is never moving!! Forget about half the parliament.

Fowzi Kaahin you are a langaab. Nobody is going to take you serious. You don't even have land or troops in Somalia. Why are you langaabs obsessed with Somalilandand and Mogadishu?

Why don't you stay in your village and build your own thing? Why beg?

You are dreaming if the capital will be changed from Mogadishu. That will never happen.

Only a two state solution will happen. Where Somaliland is one entity that gets ruled from Hargeisa, Konfuur is another entity that gets ruled from Xamar. Capital is never moving!! Forget about half the parliament.
Then recognize them if you have the power to?

0.5 person, go help your own women and children and leave others in peace. Your obsssed with Somaliland today. Usually its Roble and Mogadishu.

Fowzi Kaahin you are a langaab. Nobody is going to take you serious. You don't even have land or troops in Somalia. Why are you langaabs obsessed with Somalilandand and Mogadishu?

Why don't you stay in your village and build your own thing? Why beg?
I want for Somalia to be a stable country united and prosperous. "My villages" Alxamdullilah look better than your capital. I haven't even showed you a picture from Sanaag which I'm from genologiclly. I care about Somaliland because that's were I'm technically from. It's like you caring about Galmudug. Wake up and smell the coffee. We have troops in the SL police force not mooriyaan with isbaaro.