Give Somaliland the president, the capital and Half of the Parliament for good.

There wasn’t reconciliation or apology. Instead there was an even worse pay back in 2006 which killed triple the amount of daroods in 1991
When Abdullahi Yusuf was president and brought 30,000 ethiopians to kill over 10,000 Hawie in Somalia in 2006 it was to fulfill a promise TPLF made to Darood in 1991 to help them get revenge

he has a point. somalis are the most homogeneous sub saharan africans. genetic and linguistic diversity is very low. somaliweyn is as homogeneous as western european countries and maybe more. 95% speak a single language majority score 95% somali genes.
None of what you wrote goes against what I was ridiculing.

Your stupidity doesn't surprise me. We all come from somal.
Warya your not an African american who does not know his father or ancestry .
Let me educate you with the help of wikipedia
20220203_173120.jpg
20220203_173226.jpg

Your a descendent of sheikh Ismael al jabarti your not a spear chucking samaale

It's the capital you moron. That is the part you don't understand. You gotta share the capital. You need to snap out of your war brain and come to your senses.

Your capital is garowe buntland and that's who you pay your taxes to . When you start paying taxes to the FGS like banadir folks then we can talk about sharing.

These syrians who contribute to our economy are proud surian al samaal and will be known as full fledge banadiris soon

:rejoice:

Unlike the jabartis these arabs will never bring xabashas to our lands and will never call the Nobel hard working mudulood a moryaan .

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Your capital is garowe buntland and that's who you pay your taxes to . When you start paying taxes to the FGS like banadir folks then we can talk about sharing.

These syrians who contribute to our economy are proud surian al samaal and will be known as full fledge banadiris soon

:rejoice:

Unlike the jabartis these arabs will never bring xabashas to our lands and will never call the Nobel hard working mudulood a moryaan .

You got issues 💀

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I got issues for wanting my Syrian brothers and sisters rather then the backstabbing ethnic jabartis ?
I'm sure you would rather tigreans then the ppl you call mooryans (me) in your lands so :mjdontkno:

Jimco wanagsan akhi

who said i am tribal, we are all somalis. Because of people like you it is easy for outsiders to divide and conquer us. Have some shame.