Give Somaliland the president, the capital and Half of the Parliament for good.

0.5 person, go help your own women and children and leave others in peace. Your obsssed with Somaliland today. Usually its Roble and Mogadishu.
Tribalism has intoxicated you walaal, the ceel and cuqdaad in your heart for your Somali muslim brother isn't healthy. We can have political differences, but do attribute my views to my qabiil which I have never stated exactly.

I want for Somalia to be a stable country united and prosperous. "My villages" Alxamdullilah look better than your capital. I haven't even showed you a picture from Sanaag which I'm from genologiclly. I care about Somaliland because that's were I'm technically from. It's like you caring about Galmudug. Wake up and smell the coffee. We have troops in the SL police force not mooriyaan with isbaaro.

0.5 people like you are so screwed. I thought my Gedo slaves had it rough. Somaliland turned you into a crazy palestian.

Isaaq are my Somali brethren. We only disagree on separatism and at times you make me understand why. I won't fall victim and think all reer konfuur think like you. Clear your vision from qabyaald walaal.

Go and join Somaliland. It looks like they want you. Your not welcome in Somalia. I hope you get the message. Tired of CBB like you. Your just a parasite. Even Puntland doesn't want you.

OP is reer Goldgogob. Needs permission from punites for just about anything. And it is talking about national politics. Somaliland and Somalia.

I say ignore these langaab fools. They are just 0.5.

Galdogob residents are Puntites, so whose permission are they asking for anything?
Stop instigating between dad is dhalay oo wada dhashay.

Fine. But tell these things to leave me alone. Them supporting Farmajoo for five years has done my head in.
You need mental help if you hate a qabiil based upon shit you see on social media. Farmaajo is supported more by Hawiye. He didn't even come to Galdogob when he went to mudug and of course he didn't come to SL.

Xamar is the most developed place in Somalia including Somaliland.

Capital doesn't have to be in the most developed city.

wherever the capital is, wouldnt AS just follow with the bombings?

Al Shabab thrives from the support of the local population. Mogadishu is the biggest, most diverse city in the country and they have a lot of support there. Moving it else where to a place with significantly less population will disrupt their activities significantly. Sure they could let off the odd bomb, but the commando style attacks, extortion rackets etc would be a lot less, enough to let the government to operate without having to travel in armoured trucks everywhere they go.

Last edited: