IMG_5868.JPG
IMG_5847.JPG
IMG_5851.JPG
IMG_5849.JPG
IMG_5853.JPG

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Inb4 the inevitable
>we were living in jahilliya, Allah brought the civil war so we could return to Islam free from fitnah"
We are worse religiously then we were before hand... how can we be free from jahiliya now when killing and qabiliyaad is at an all time high. A fake hypocritical sense of religiosity is what we have now

Mother fock old Somalia .futadina u sheega . People are dying of thirst and Tahriib .we don't care about some old siad bare Somalia that we never experienced .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How cute look when we were jahils copying the gaalo as if that's what enlightenment meant alhamdulillah those days are over & I pray we stay in the condition that we're currently in until we have the caliphate restored amiin ya rabb

How cute look when we were jahils copying the gaalo as if that's what enlightenment meant alhamdulillah those days are over & I pray we stay in the condition that we're currently in until we have the caliphate restored amiin ya rabb
today.png

its truly sad that this is what a muslim woman must wear in order to not be seen as "jahils copying the gaalo". and its always the men dictating what women should wear. i hope the next president bans this

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
today.png

its truly sad that this is what a muslim woman must wear in order to not be seen as "jahils copying the gaalo". and its always the men dictating what women should wear.

What's wrong with a women being religious? Does she have to be naked to be empowered?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
today.png

its truly sad that this is what a muslim woman must wear in order to not be seen as "jahils copying the gaalo". and its always the men dictating what women should wear. i hope the next president bans this
Go put on a g string & sell your pussy you Jezebel just because you have hoe tendencies it don't mean our Muslim sisters should follow suit wallahi as far as I am concerned you're an ajnabi .

What's wrong with a women being religious? Does she have to be naked to be empowered?
in your opinion a woman can only be muslim if she is covered from head to toe showing nothing but her eyes?

and were you not the same user advocating for removing all women rights like saudiarabia? :childplease:

Go put on a g string & sell your pussy you Jezebel just because you have hoe tendencies it don't mean our Muslim sisters should follow suit wallahi as far as I am concerned you're an ajnabi .
id rather be an ajnabi then a radical islamist hell bent on oppressing women. women are nothing more then house pets who cook and clean to you. i hope people like you die off quickly becouse all you do is make islam look bad. take your wahabi ass to syria :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.