Glimpse from old Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't know about your pagan forefathers but my ancestors were Muslim 70 years ago
Communism is Islamic is it :susp: lord give me the patience to deal with these mindless automatons that are incapable of critical thinking. I'm referring to the system of governance Einstein wallahi the genius of this one is unparalleled :kanyehmm:

Why are you avoiding my question? Why do they use women that are dressed scantily clad out here in the west in their advertisements to sell anything form furniture to kitchen utensils?
i don't really care about what the west does. it is not a muslim country. were talking about what it means to be a muslim woman and what a muslim should wear. in your opinion wome who dent wear burkas are s. the ones who do are gems.

i think there should be freedom of choice. i should be able to walk around with a mini skirt and a tank top without getting harassed, while other should be able to walk around with burkas without getting harassed. Freedom of choice. men can wear what ever they want, and so should women.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
How cute look when we were jahils copying the gaalo as if that's what enlightenment meant alhamdulillah those days are over & I pray we stay in the condition that we're currently in until we have the caliphate restored amiin ya rabb
So you wish for more draughts killing hundreds of thousands, more amisom raping Somalis, more qabiliyaad, clan militias all because now the women are wearing a tent?

How comes it's only Somalis that say shit like this damn salafist self haters. Why don't I hear arabs or pakis or other black muslims but only Somalis happy that a superficial fake and hypocrital sense of religiosity is now in Somalia(only jilbaab nothing else)? Everything else is unislamic now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
i don't really care about what the west does. it is not a muslim country. were talking about what it means to be a muslim woman and what a muslim should wear. in your opinion wome who dent wear burkas are s. the ones who do are gems.

i think there should be freedom of choice. i should be able to walk around with a mini skirt and a tank top without getting harassed, while other should be able to walk around with burkas without getting harassed. Freedom of choice. men can wear what ever they want, and so should women.
So the west gets a pass for sexually exploiting women by making women out to be sex objects yet the Muslim world are worthy of your scorn & utter contempt cause they want to preserve & protect their mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, wives beauty from prying eyes your biases are too evident for all to see :comeon:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So you wish for more draughts killing hundreds of thousands, more amisom raping Somalis, more qabiliyaad, clan militias all because now the women are wearing a tent?
Why don't you try reading what I wrote instead of concocting some imagery fairytale that you made up that's driven by your feelings being previously hurt by some words I typed on a keyboard :childplease:

So the west gets a pass for sexually exploiting women by making women out to be sex objects yet the Muslim world are worthy of your scorn & utter contempt cause they want to preserve & protect their mothers, sisters, daughters, aunts, wives beauty from prying eyes your biases are too evident for all to see :comeon:
but are you comparing the west to a muslim country? women have FREEDOM OF CHOICE there! your mothers and sisters are allowed to walk around i hijabs/niqaabs/jilbaabs etc, while other women are allowed to walk around in a bikini. meanwhile in certain muslim countries they can't even leave the house without being covered head to toe with only their eyes showing. in saudirabia thats even punishable by law.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
but are you comparing the west to a muslim country? women have FREEDOM OF CHOICE there! your mothers and sisters are allowed to walk around i hijabs/niqaabs/jilbaabs etc, while other women are allowed to walk around in a bikini. meanwhile in certain muslim countries they can't even leave the house without being covered head to toe with only their eyes showing. in saudirabia thats even punishable by law.
You mean to tell me women are not exploited in the west? What about the girls who become anorexic because society sets ridiculously high standards on women beauty when they depict women looking a certain way on magazines. What about all the women who go under the knife so that they can emulate a certain celebrity or what society deems as being beautiful, women are judged in the west by how good looking they're or the size of their breasts, they're viewed as sex objects merely there for sexual pleasure.

You mean to tell me women are not exploited in the west? What about the girls who become anorexic because society sets ridiculously high standards on women beauty when they depict women looking a certain way on magazines. What about all the women who go under the knife so that they can emulate a certain celebrity or what society deems as being beautiful, women are judged in the west by how good looking they're or the size of their breasts, they're viewed as sex objects merely there for sexual pleasure.
so you telling me there aren't high standards in muslim countries? somalia alone has a diana problem because light skin is preferred. your telling me none of them care about looks? a lot of arab countries have women starving themselves to look like the ones in the magazines, even getting surgery to reach it like lebanon or iran. it isn't just a western problem. humans are insecure being in general. being a walking tent doesn't make you more confident.

Looking at these pictures makes nostalgic even though I didn't even live through it

How can anyone prefer the present to the past smh it's beyond me
Religious fundamentalism is a faith worse than death, for in death you gain peace while the fanatics are in constant war with reality, decency and common sense in ever losing war.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
so you telling me there aren't high standards in muslim countries? somalia alone has a diana problem because light skin is preferred. your telling me none of them care about looks? a lot of arab countries have women starving themselves to look like the ones in the magazines, even getting surgery to reach it like lebanon or iran. it isn't just a western problem. humans are insecure being in general. being a walking tent doesn't make you more confident.
Dress like a prostutue till your hearts content cause that's all you're as for our Muslim sisters a gaal such as yourself ain't in no position to dictate to a Muslim how they can dress :ufdup:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Walking tent kulaha look at this prostitute what about having your std infested vagina all in our faces when you're out here dressed scantily clad :umwhat:

Walking tent kulaha look at this prostitute what about having your std infested vagina all in our faces when you're out here dressed scantily clad :umwhat:

Maybe you should mind your own business instead of controlling other people's expression of their wear. You're essential making yourself the judge of what constitute modesty, and you may find that others have diffrent defintion. Furthermore you're failing to understand that a dress is not an invention for promiscuous behavior, but to all cavemen a women's body is little more than a sexual property.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Maybe you should mind your own business instead of controlling other people's expression of their wear. You're essential making yourself the judge of what constitute modesty, and you may find that others have diffrent defintion. Furthermore you're failing to understand that a dress is not an invention for promiscuous behavior, but to all cavemen a women's body is little more than a sexual property.
Tell that to the western world who use women that are dressed scantily clad to sell a cheeseburger :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
when you have nothing to add so you resort to insults :siilaanyosmile:

go back to converting your cadaan girlfriends you crusty refrigerator shaped .
I want to make an advert selling sneakers do you mind if I use your ass on the advert :lolbron:

Somalia, under the blessed reign of President Aden Abdulle Osman (AUN).
:rejoice:

Villa Somalia 1963

mSAdxH1.jpg

Left to right; Salaad Gabeyre, Aadan Cadde, Kulmiye Afrax and General Daa’uud

Mogadishu 1966

eknote.jpg

Corps of Somali Army Music- Airport Mogadishu 1963

azclmh.jpg

50hd0j.jpg

President Aden Abdulle with Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser and his children in Cairo

1324-1.jpg

Last edited:
Under the rule of Founding Father Abdullahi Issa Mohamud(AUN) :icon cool:

Mogadishu 1952

croce-del-sud.jpg

The Union
Hg4p6C1.jpg

Left to Right: Abdullahi Issa Mohamud (left), Siad Barre(middle :icon lol:) and Mohamed Haji Ibrahim Egal(right).

Independence 1960

mqWP1pN.gif

Founders of the Somali Republic
Aadan Cabdulle Cismaan(Left), Cabdullahi Ciise (right)
a2q5jd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.