Glimpse from old Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
in your opinion a woman can only be muslim if she is covered from head to toe showing nothing but her eyes?

and were you not the same user advocating for removing all women rights like saudiarabia? :childplease:

Just an internet censorship for the meantime.

If you ask me, they should also be allowed to only wear black jilbaabs. None more blue and green jilbaabs, and god forbid pink jilbaabs. :childplease:

Just an internet censorship for the meantime.

If you ask me, they should also be allowed to only wear black jilbaabs. None more blue and green jilbaabs, and god forbid pink jilbaabs. :childplease:
:faysalwtf:

and everyone wonders why people hate islam so much. i truly feel bad for anyone who marries these two.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

and everyone wonders why people hate islam so much. i truly feel bad for anyone who marries these two.

koofimenace.png
I am going to marry a nice Somali girl from carabta because they have the ultimate dhaqan.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
id rather be an ajnabi then a radical islamist hell bent on oppressing women. women are nothing more then house pets who cook and clean. i hope people like you die off quickly becouse all you do is make islam look bad. take your wahabi ass to syria :camby:
No you're mistaken we venerate our women to us they're not sex objects like out here in the west who are used for their sexuality to sell a burger or a car naah . Our women are preserved gems who have honour & dignity, they're like a gem & hijab is an oyster to protect their precious beauty. We value our women more than diamonds & gold, in the west they keep their gold in safes & parade their women & exploit them by selling them & using them as sex objects, come again and come correct you gaal trash.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Alhamdulillah wallahi it don't faze me if the whole world hates me as long as Allah loves me & I am doing right by my master as his humble slave I surrender & submit my will to his will shall his will be done.

No you're mistaken we venerate our women to us they're not sex objects like out here in the west who are used for their sexuality to sell a burger or a car naah . Our women are preserved gems who have honour & dignity, they're like a gem & hijab is an oyster to protect their precious beauty. We value our women more than diamonds & gold, in the west they keep their gold in safes & parade their women & exploit them by selling them & using them as sex objects, come again and come correct you gaal trash.
horta why do so many muslims leaving in the UK have the most extreme views? I've always wondered about that.:yacadiim:

would you let these precious gems run for office? do these precious gems get to have any sort of freedom of choice? why do you equate not wearing a burka to being a prostitute? wallahi sometimes I'm not sure if your trolling

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
all the members on this site who are like that are from the UK. Anjem and his followers are working over time
You have sold your deen & conformed to the gaal way of life, you're fickle minded that's why you're the way you're believe it or not I love Islam more than I love my mother & father & my entire family my faith is unwavering, solid Alhamdulillah

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
would you let these precious gems run for office? do these precious gems get to have any sort of freedom of choice? why do you equate not wearing a burka to being a prostitute? wallahi sometimes I'm not sure if your trolling
Why are women dressed scantily clad used to sell anything from cars to burgers in the west?

You have sold your deen & conformed to the gaal way of life, you're fickle minded that's why you're the way you're believe it or not I love Islam more than I love my mother & father & my entire family my faith is unwavering, solid Alhamdulillah
never said it wasnt. I'm just saying you have extremist views. you have the right to practise islam walaal. but don't impose your extreme interpretation of it on others.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
never said it wasnt. I'm just saying you have extremist views. you have the right to practise islam walaal. but don't impose your extreme interpretation of it on others.
Where have I imposed anything on others? In islam it's all or nothing can one claim to still be Muslim if they associate partners with Allah & that takes them out the fold of Islam.

Don't call me walaal only Muslims are my brothers & sisters refer to me as CD

Where have I imposed anything on others? In islam it's all or nothing can one claim to still be Muslim if they associate partners with Allah & that takes them out the fold of Islam.

Don't call me walaal only Muslims are my brothers & sisters refer to me as CD
i will refer to you as what you are, an extremist

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
enhanced-14925-1459139749-2.jpg

Foto1234.jpg

061-01.jpg

do any of these women look like s to you?

or is this the only way a woman can be muslim

1297882077090_ORIGINAL.jpg
Why are you avoiding my question? Why do they use women that are dressed scantily clad out here in the west in their advertisements to sell anything form furniture to kitchen utensils?

Status
Not open for further replies.