God Bless Islam. Our enemies on this site,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed in some of you for liking that hateful shit. From what I can see, Reiko is probably not a decent person, but I'm surprised in some of you. Why play into the Muslims are downlow supremacist and hateful stereotype? And then you would all cry about Islamophobia if someone pointed out how hateful muslims can be in some article or on a discussion on tv. Pfft. May Allah protect me from your level of confusion and hatred.

Odeg

Gedo
Are miserable drunks, who drink themselves to sleep everyday. How does it feel to lead such life? How does it feel to be unloved, how does it feel knowing your own parents will disown your irrelevant ass when you tell them the truth.
You will never find happiness as long as you're the enemy of the chosen Religion.

Thank Allah swt for Islam.

giphy.gif
Not a athiest but you are writing this from a majority gaalo/drunk country that is is the enemy of the chosen religion. Let that sink in.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
The purge is on:salute: but we atheists dont need weapons, nor fairytail concepts of hell or heaven, just words to dismantle your whole religion :manny:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The purge is on:salute: but we atheists dont need weapons, nor fairytail concepts of hell or heaven, just words to dismantle your whole religion :manny:

Can i ask how strong are your athiests belief? Do you sometimes have bouts of belief?

Are miserable drunks, who drink themselves to sleep everyday. How does it feel to lead such life? How does it feel to be unloved, how does it feel knowing your own parents will disown your irrelevant ass when you tell them the truth.
You will never find happiness as long as you're the enemy of the chosen Religion.

Thank Allah swt for Islam.

giphy.gif
I thought submission was about removing the crown. You are a little conceited btw. All Muslims assume that they live the right and perfect life.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Can i ask how strong are your athiests belief? Do you sometimes have bouts of belief?

I don't have any doubts at all about the existence of deities. I know for sure they don't exist. Everyone is an atheist to another religion to a certain extent A Christian thinks a Muslim is an atheist because he doesnt believe in the Same God as they do. A hindu thinks a Christian is an atheist because he doesnt believe in the million Gods they believe in.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't have any doubts at all about the existence of deities. I know for sure they don't exist. Everyone is an atheist to another religion to a certain extent A Christian thinks a Muslim is an atheist because he doesnt believe in the Same God as they do. A hindu thinks a Christian is an atheist because he doesnt believe in the million Gods they believe in.

Nah, Christians do believe in God. The same God we worship. They don't follow what He prescribed. They also worship His Prophet and call him the son of God.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Some people find your beliefs as absurd as the stories of Krishna vanquishing demons or Odin being swallowed by a giant snake

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Nah, Christians do believe in God. The same God we worship. They don't follow what He prescribed. They also worship His Prophet and call him the son of God.

Yeah I know, but thats from an islamic perspective. If you ask a random Christian that, he would vehemently deny Allah's existence and say Jesus is the only way to God.

After observing posts by these so called Atheists, I've realised the reason to their situation. Three reasons why your calling yourself an atheist; 1), Christians gave up on the Bible, because of it's vagueness and has no real sense to it, which started a trend of Atheists, and it's a wide spread thing many people are adopting in the 21st century. 2), Ever since the 9/11 attacks Islam has gained bad publicity for over a decade, and former muslims with low iman and less understanding of the religion, just stopped practising. 3), this can be due to the environment you live in, we have people who live in areas where there's no Masjid/Muslims resulting in their reduced association with Islam. The thing I don't get is, I have many friends who hardly pray, they ditch Jummah just to eat, yet they hold their religion firmly and deeply and would never call themselves an Atheist.

Apollo

VIP
After observing posts by these so called Atheists, I've realised the reason to their situation. Three reasons why your calling yourself an atheist; 1), Christians gave up on the Bible, because of it's vagueness and has no real sense to it, which started a trend of Atheists, and it's a wide spread thing many people are adopting in the 21st century. 2), Ever since the 9/11 attacks Islam has gained bad publicity for over a decade, and former muslims with low iman and less understanding of the religion, just stopped practising. 3), this can be due to the environment you live in, we have people who live in areas where there's no Masjid/Muslims resulting in their reduced association with Islam. The thing I don't get is, I have many friends who hardly pray, they ditch Jummah just to eat, yet they hold their religion firmly and deeply and would never call themselves an Atheist.

The New Atheist movement, popularized by Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Daniel Dennett, and Sam Harris caused the recent (post-2010) wave of Atheists. The internet gave them a platform to spread their message, in the old days these types didn't get to air their ideas on traditional media.

That's because they lack the courage of their conviction.

If they believe in a god, why would you expect them to call themselves atheists? They're not atheists, they're just lax muslims. There is obviously a massive difference. What don't you 'get'? It seems straighforward to me.

Also there aren't three reasons why someone would call themselves an atheist. There is only one. Because they don't believe in a god. Simple.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah but the issue comes when they directly counter their religious mandates. if you don't pray on a consistent basis, you are defying god, and if you dirnk smoke and engage in other vices you are inherently saying FU god and your rules.

meaning you believe and are content with eternal damnation, you believe and you think God is merciful enough to forgive these plights (his mercy being greater than his wrath in the faith), or you don't really believe that much and are too afraid to accept your inner beliefs. essentially you are not challenging yourself enough to come to a real conclusion.

the question is: if you believe why do you disobey god so heavily? why are you not afraid of the afterlife?

which is why even those who avoid prayer but still fiercely believe in God know better than to engage in vices should their religious routines return. but those that abandon the faith's pillars and the guidelines in the hadith and quran? i mean do they really honestly believe?

VixR

Veritas
yeah but the issue comes when they directly counter their religious mandates. if you don't pray on a consistent basis, you are defying god, and if you dirnk smoke and engage in other vices you are inherently saying FU god and your rules.

meaning you believe and are content with eternal damnation, you believe and you think God is merciful enough to forgive these plights (his mercy being greater than his wrath in the faith), or you don't really believe that much and are too afraid to accept your inner beliefs. essentially you are not challenging yourself enough to come to a real conclusion.

the question is: if you believe why do you disobey god so heavily? why are not afraid of the afterlife?

which is why even those who avoid prayer but still fiercely believe in God know better than to engage in vices should their religious routines return. but those that abandon the faith's pillars and the guidelines in the hadith and quran? i mean do they really honestly believe?

Those are what we call Muslim-by-name folk, but the fact that they don't outrightly denouce the religion is enough for them, and appeals to believers moreso than the most morally upright of atheists, which says something. They prefer munafiqs, in essence, which ironically are supposed to be hated by them even more than the kafirs, according to their text.

the question is: if you believe why do you disobey god so heavily? why are not afraid of the afterlife?

An atheist is someone who doesn't believe in god. Even if someone is actively disobeying the god they believe in, they still believe. The word Atheist has a very specific definition. If they believe in a god/higher power, even if they don't 'believe' in Islam (going by your definition), they're still not atheists. But this is quite convoluted, and I think you are overcomplicating it. Also you’re at risk of takfiring Zak Jingos friends, lol.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
if i recall correctly atheism is a state of disbelief, and agnostic and gnostic are the terms surrounding the overt claims they make.

as in you can be an agnostic atheist while still not making a specific claim to whether or not you believe without a doubt a god exists. i might be misconstruing that a bit, but someone who refuses to accept what they truly, subconsciously believe, but still defies their faiths doctrine could simply be an unrealized atheist or someone who's genuinely an atheist but just outright refusing to claim it in public.

so when someone says they're muslim but doesn't follow any of its stipulations, it can call into question how much they believe, no?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@Mohamud no you can't. One can still believe in Islam Allah accept the rule and laws the Quran brought for us and still choose a different path. Even devout Muslims do this by picking a choosing what to focus on. Some are even driven by culture than religion.

If in not mistaken you strongly advocate for secularism and you've written before that you like to refer yourself as a non practicing Muslim. Now I could ask if the non practicing title is just a guise for you to hide behind the fact that you don't believe. However as someone in the same boat I understand your position because I do believe.

I think the fascinating part about faith is the belief part and that is rarely discussed when the topic is Islam. Muslims focus on deeds rather than intentions something that is not encouraged in Islam.

As long the person believes in Allah what's there to ask? Isn't akhida one of the most important parts of Islam?

if i recall correctly atheism is a state of disbelief, and agnostic and gnostic are the terms surrounding the overt claims they make.

as in you can be an agnostic atheist while still not making a specific claim to whether or not you believe without a doubt a god exists. i might be misconstruing that a bit, but someone who refuses to accept what they truly, subconsciously believe, but still defies their faiths doctrine could simply be an unrealized atheist or someone who's genuinely an atheist but just outright refusing to claim it in public.

so when someone says they're muslim but doesn't follow any of its stipulations, it can call into question how much they believe, no?

Yeah sure you can question their beliefs (I personally wouldn't though), but calling them atheist doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.