God Bless Islam. Our enemies on this site,

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mohamud no you can't. One can still believe in Islam Allah accept the rule and laws the Quran brought for us and still choose a different path. Even devout Muslims do this by picking a choosing what to focus on. Some are even driven by culture than religion.

If in not mistaken you strongly advocate for secularism and you've written before that you like to refer yourself as a non practicing Muslim. Now I could ask if the non practicing title is just a guise for you to hide behind the fact that you don't believe. However as someone in the same boat I understand your position because I do believe.

I think the fascinating part about faith is the belief part and that is rarely discussed when the topic is Islam. Muslims focus on deeds rather than intentions something that is not encouraged in Islam.

As long the person believes in Allah what's there to ask? Isn't akhida one of the most important parts of Islam?

Even Shaytaan believed in Allah SWT, but where did his belief get him? So proclaiming you believe isn't enough you need to back it up with actions.

@Mohamud, being a Muslim doesn't mean you are free from sin. Allah SWT mentions countless times that He will forgive those that turn back to Him and that they should not despair. But when you arrogantly persist in your sin and even turn the haraam into halaal that's when you're in trouble. Every sin stains your heart and only repentance can remove the stain. The more you indulge in sin the harder it becomes to repent but even then Allah SWT doesn't turn away from His believing slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts