Got forced to attend therapy πŸ˜šπŸ˜”πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜‘

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I appreciate it very much, but I’m out of options n I don’t use many socials such as discord or even snap </3. You don’t need to help me, but I’m touched by your effort to so thanks
Okay, if you ever change your mind don't be afraid to ask.
And you are never out of options, don't believe that.

As long as you aren't suicidal those drugs would do more harm than good.

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
Okay, if you ever change your mind don't be afraid to ask.
And you are never out of options, don't believe that.

As long as you aren't suicidal those drugs would do more harm than good.
She’s going to therapy she isn’t going to be pumped with drugs

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
She’s going to therapy she isn’t going to be pumped with drugs
She mentioned that not me.

Cadaans will find the smallest excuse to shove drugs into you, always refuse unless you've had suicidal thoughts.

Some doctors and GPs get paid commissions on the amount of prescriptions they prescribe, gaal are not to be trusted.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
if I’m offered medication I’ll try to take some anxiety tea or herbal stuff, whatever they have, tea tastes nice anyways
Okay so I overreacted, don't mind my previous statements. Kulaha "tea tastes nice" thought halimo was gonna hang smh Gen z therapy tf am I on what did I think smh

Okay so I overreacted, don't mind my previous statements. Kulaha "tea tastes nice" thought halimo was gonna hang smh Gen z therapy tf am I on what did I think smh
I’m never killing myself, thats wayyy to scary. The reason I’m going in short is the stress makes me feel like dying is a better option than dealing with panic attacks every 2 days and difficulty breathing, anyways it’s late AF so goodnight 😴

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
I’m never killing myself, thats wayyy to scary. The reason I’m going in short is the stress makes me feel like dying is a better option than dealing with panic attacks every 2 days and difficulty breathing, anyways it’s late AF so goodnight 😴
Goodnight, take it easy miss rose and good luck

Alongside your therapy do self-ruqyah. Panic attacks could be a symptom of ayn/evil eye.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Your girl is a bit loco loco πŸ˜œπŸ™πŸ˜Š
But for real, I think I’m going to get prescribed meds
Do you know why there are so many cases of mental illness in the first world? The reason is simple: in the first world, people have everything to live a comfortable life, but it leads to boredom. As a result, people start to overthink and convince themselves that they have some sort of mental illness, which eventually manifests into reality. My advice to you is to go to Africa or Asia

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Get your blood work, allergy tested, reduce stress and get enough sleep, anything outside that is genetic.

I'm pretty sure I have some form of add/adhd, I'm sensitive to gluten 100%, it all about managing your self.

Do you know why there are so many cases of mental illness in the first world? The reason is simple: in the first world, people have everything to live a comfortable life, but it leads to boredom. As a result, people start to overthink and convince themselves that they have some sort of mental illness, which eventually manifests into reality. My advice to you is to go to Africa or Asia
Stfu mate. You realise people who live in africa also have mental illness. It’s not out of boredom. Mental illness comes from trauma, loneliness, genetic, bad life events and abuse. It’s not as simple as that.

Trending

Latest posts