Somalis are going mainstream for the worse reason

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We got a whole bunch of hijabi SJWs bruh this is not the answer.
1728684606552.jpeg

Everybody knows a xalimo like this. There was a better meme out there but I couldn’t find it. But my point is go on tiktok, most of our SJWs on there are hijabis, all they do is talk about Palestine congo sudan, that’s who’s help we need.

Soomaliyey best thing to do at this point is hold the L and cry racism. There’s people in comments sections already saying “this too far gng” and I sent a person yesterday making fun of starving kids.

Haitians did this and everyone backed them quick. We need to put the word out every public platform that this shit is not okay. Push the information war out stop roasting these guys it gives them ammo to come back.

We need the SJW black women to come and save us, at least that might wake the BLM xalimos up
Unfortunately impossible now, you guys don't understand the necessity of having a moral highground when it comes to making racism claims. The somali troll community has given us the image (even if our haters know its fake) of being morally bankrupt, therefore they will claim that we deserve it.

Any claims of racism will be met with "you guys are anti-black anyway" by people who've either never met us, or met us and know that we don't think like that irl but don't care/too stupid to recognise the fakeness. Which means we're covered on all bases.

If saying "this is racism stop" was enough indian jokes wouldn't be so normalised, they are because they don't have the moral standing to make a racism claim based on their terrible reputation (even if the people being racist to them are doing it independent to anything an Indian has ever done to them)

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Unfortunately impossible now, you guys don't understand the necessity of having a moral highground when it comes to making racism claims. The somali troll community has given us the image (even if our haters know its fake) of being morally bankrupt, therefore they will claim that we deserve it.

Any claims of racism will be met with "you guys are anti-black anyway" by people who've either never met us, or met us and know that we don't think like that irl but don't care/too stupid to recognise the fakeness. Which means we're covered on all bases.

If saying "this is racism stop" was enough indian jokes wouldn't be so normalised, they are because they don't have the moral standing to make a racism claim based on their terrible reputation (even if the people being racist to them are doing it independent to anything an Indian has ever done to them)
Indians are racists in real life. There’s proof of Indians being disgustingly racist to black people and darker people on video. There’s none of that for Somalis. Nobody has experienced racism from Somalis in real life in the west. Bantus aren’t treated the same way lower caste Indians are. Im sorry but we’re not comparable to them.

Mathows want Somalis to be hated like Indians so bad. Crying racism will work if the women do it en masse. They’re mocking starving children for no reason. People will feel bad but Somali girls have to start playing victim and calling it racist.

Indians are racists in real life. There’s proof of Indians being disgustingly racist to black people and darker people on video. There’s none of that for Somalis. Nobody has experienced racism from Somalis in real life in the west. Bantus aren’t treated the same way lower caste Indians are. Im sorry but we’re not comparable to them.

Mathows want Somalis to be hated like Indians so bad. Crying racism will work if the women do it en masse. They’re mocking starving children for no reason. People will feel bad but Somali girls have to start playing victim and calling it racist.
It's the concept, there are billions of indians and plenty are amazing humans, the individuals that say indians stink and are ugly or lame etc etc are not individuals that have been mercilessly racially abused by indians and mock them in retaliation, these are people that mock them just for the sake of doing it. But because they are PERCIEVED as moral failures they can no longer claim racism against black people that do this to them, as that requires a moral highground.

This mockery is based on the Internet, on the Internet the troll subculture has made us seem like the most xenophic and evil people alive. I know full well that the people mocking us (with real animosity) are made up of people who always hated us instead of people that just started hating us, but so long as we can be PERCIEVED (<------- key word) as an evil group of people than the anti racist claims will never work

SJW identity politics that have taken over online spaces is just a bunch of people bastardising it to suit their own benefit whenever they feel necessary, you can't win

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
We got a whole bunch of hijabi SJWs bruh this is not the answer.
View attachment 345235
Everybody knows a xalimo like this. There was a better meme out there but I couldn’t find it. But my point is go on tiktok, most of our SJWs on there are hijabis, all they do is talk about Palestine congo sudan, that’s who’s help we need.
those aren’t SJWs those good women who stand for the oppressed!The real SJWs is that one girl who tried to stop Somali girls from getting their bag

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It's the concept, there are billions of indians and plenty are amazing humans, the individuals that say indians stink and are ugly or lame etc etc are not individuals that have been mercilessly racially abused by indians and mock them in retaliation, these are people that mock them just for the sake of doing it. But because they are PERCIEVED as moral failures they can no longer claim racism against black people that do this to them, as that requires a moral highground.

This mockery is based on the Internet, on the Internet the troll subculture has made us seem like the most xenophic and evil people alive. I know full well that the people mocking us (with real animosity) are made up of people who always hated us instead of people that just started hating us, but so long as we can be PERCIEVED (<------- key word) as an evil group of people than the anti racist claims will never work
Nah black Americans are not aware of Somali trolling subculture to this degree. Its just unprovoked racism. Somali girls need to cry racism en masse, victimise themselves by making tiktoks about it. Talk about how black people are mocking famine and we need to start reporting the people behind these accounts to their places of work/schools. Enough is enough. You can’t say it won’t work if we haven’t even tried

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Somali Trolls about to comeback even harder soon I can sense it :mjlol: :dead: :dead:

At this point I won't be bothered anymore. Let them dehumanize these apes. f*ck the high road.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Somali Trolls about to comeback even harder soon I can sense it :mjlol: :dead: :dead:

At this point I won't be bothered anymore. Let them dehumanize these apes. f*ck the high road.
Wish they’d leave somali girls alone and focus all their energy on the mathows. They don’t know how to defend Somalis without embarrassing us

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
You lost your patience damn :damn:
Only mathows I interact with are my co workers, the niggas I hoop with occasionally, the naag that flirt with me and that's it.

Majority of these people are educated. I literally avoid being around the low class madow nin variants. Im classist.

I've always know a decent amount of these niggas were qashin. The low value ones are the niggas with the most to say about us.

Trending