Greater Somalia dream is OVER

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
For the muslims of the site
Maybe what happend to somalia 2 times going through a downfall after attacking ethiopia is heavenly promised.

Take a look at this hadith by Phrophet Mohammed pbuh.
'When I struck the first blow, the cities of Kisra and their environs were shown to me, and many other cities, and I saw them with my own eyes.' Those of his Companions who were present said: 'O Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah to grant us victory and to give us their land as spoils of war, and to destroy their lands at our hands.' So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prayed for that. (Then he said) 'Then I struck the second blow and the cities of Caesar and their environs were shown to me, and I saw them with my own eyes.' They said: 'O Messenger of Allah, pray to Allah to grant us victory and to give us their lands as spoils of war, and to destroy their lands at our hands.' So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) prayed for that. (Then he said) 'Then I struck the third blow and the cities of Ethiopia were shown to me, and the villages around them, and I saw them with my own eyes.' But the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said at that point: 'Leave the Ethiopians alone so long as they leave you alone, and leave the Turks alone so long as they leave you alone.'
Source: https://sunnah.com/nasai/25/92

Is ethiopia protected by divine right?
Does this explain why somalia has been punished twice when we waged war against them?

Last edited:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Maybe what happend to somalia 2 times going through a downfall after attacking ethiopia is heavenly promised.

Take a look at this hadith by Phrophet Mohammed pbuh.

Source: https://sunnah.com/nasai/25/92

Is ethiopia protected by divine right?
Does this explain why somalia has been punished twice when we waged war against them?
It houses the holy ark of the covenant which is an Islamic and Christian artefact. In fact the last one that evaded the masonic satanic templars. Whilst it's also our duty to protect this holy object, this does not mean we leave our lands in the hands of the Ethiopians. Siad barre's only mistake was trying to annex more than the Ogaden region.

This time we do it diplomatically and support the secession of the region once our country stabilises.

Internet Nomad

It houses the holy ark of the covenant which is an Islamic and Christian artefact. In fact the last one that evaded the masonic satanic templars. Whilst it's also our duty to protect this holy object, this does not mean we leave our lands in the hands of the Ethiopians. Siad barre's only mistake was trying to annex more than the Ogaden region.

This time we do it diplomatically and support the secession of the region once our country stabilises.
Very intresting arc of the covenant was rumored to be in ethiopia. I didnt know it was a muslim artefact.

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Yes, this is well known, which is why the first Arab Fatiha did not invade the Turks and Abyssinia
But the hadith says: and the villages around them"
This includes Somalis because they are the ones who live around Abyssinia

“So long as they leave you alone” — Emphasis on this part. They didn’t leave us alone, they acquired land through colonial collaboration, hence the Hadith doesn’t apply to Greater Somalia as we only seek to take back what is ours.

Internet Nomad

“So long as they leave you alone” — Emphasis on this part. They didn’t leave us alone, they acquired land through colonial collaboration, hence the Hadith doesn’t apply to Greater Somalia as we only seek to take back what is ours.
Your right but what do you consider self defence? if we iniate another war is it self defence in the eyes of god.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Yes, this is well known, which is why the first Arab Fatiha did not invade the Turks and Abyssinia
But the hadith says: and the villages around them"
This includes Somalis because they are the ones who live around Abyssinia
Villages kulaha, habesha are the ones who live in huts not Somalis, they never had urban center after Akzum gtfu langaab ass niggas, Alos abbyssnia is not habesha thing it basically means horn of Africa

Last edited:
Siyaad Barre was a gaal and Michael Mariano was a Christian MP, we will resurface
200.gif

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
U misunderstood sxb, abbyssnia is regional name it does not mean habesha, Abyssinia Mogadishu abbyssnia zeila etc, it means horn of Africa that includes Somalis,oromo etc

Internet Nomad

Siyaad Barre was a gaal and Michael Mariano was a Christian MP, we will resurface
That was epic i wish i could give you upvotes for that.
1700579398572.png

I will be thinking of this comment while i watch the newst marvel movie and playing with my funko pop collection, it helps me drown out the noise when my wifes boyfriend has his way with her in our bed.

Atheism Rocks!!!

cucked post OP, greater somalia never happened because we're langaab globally and never had the capability to make it possible. and if we did we'd backstab ourselves.

Trending