Greater Somalia dream is OVER

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
rEcOnQuer. conquer your famines and ethnic genocides first
Mark my words our horses will drink from the indian ocean and red sea.
1700587240266.jpeg

Internet Nomad

@Aurelian jokes aside do you know im doing this all as satire.

Wtf would i be calling for islam and somalis to unite if i was a christain habesh?

Sometimes my irony is 4 layers too deep that some people think i am not joking.

To be honest, even though we are Somalis, we are actually originally "Ethiopians" you get it? :cosbyhmm:
Maybe I'm coping :kanyeshrug: but won't it make sense for us to be referred as "Ethiopians" in the past? These Oromos? Amharas? stole the title from us lol.

Ark of the convenant and Solomon's treasure? buried somewhere in Somalia.

Internet Nomad

To be honest, even though we are Somalis, we are actually originally "Ethiopians" you get it? :cosbyhmm:
Maybe I'm coping :kanyeshrug: but won't it make sense for us to be referred as "Ethiopians" in the past? These Oromos? Amharas? stole the title from us lol.

Ark of the convenant and Solomon's treasure? buried somewhere in Somalia.
Dont let any qabil take control of the ark of the convenant or they will run wild with it.
:pachah1::russ:

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Greater Somalia will happen this century. I'm not saying this in a nationalist way, but it's just impossible that 30m people with the by far the worlds highest fertility rate that inhabit a contiguous landmass stay divided like in the 20th Century

Kenya and Ethiopia are both strong by African standards but they are very fragile compared to even global standards. Somalis will win, it's just inevitable.
may the entire east africa be islamic with somalis leading the charge and jihad. inshallah

mohammdov

Nabadshe
Villages kulaha, habesha are the ones who live in huts not Somalis, they never had urban center after Akzum gtfu langaab ass niggas, Alos abbyssnia is not habesha thing it basically means horn of Africa
You have not studied the Arabic language. A village and a city are the same thing in the Arabic language
قرى=مدن
If the Somalis do not have cities, you will not have a civilization. The Camel and Nomads culture not a civilization

For the muslims of the site
Maybe what happend to somalia 2 times going through a downfall after attacking ethiopia is heavenly promised.

Take a look at this hadith by Phrophet Mohammed pbuh.

Source: https://sunnah.com/nasai/25/92

Is ethiopia protected by divine right?
Does this explain why somalia has been punished twice when we waged war against them?
1700593215154.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
It houses the holy ark of the covenant which is an Islamic and Christian artefact. In fact the last one that evaded the masonic satanic templars. Whilst it's also our duty to protect this holy object, this does not mean we leave our lands in the hands of the Ethiopians. Siad barre's only mistake was trying to annex more than the Ogaden region.

This time we do it diplomatically and support the secession of the region once our country stabilises.
Ethiopia doesn’t have the ark of the covenant, and I don’t think Muslims even believe in that to begin with.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Maybe what happend to somalia 2 times going through a downfall after attacking ethiopia is heavenly promised.

Does this explain why somalia has been punished twice when we waged war against them?
*As long as they don’t attack you first.

We’ve been dealing with hostility from them for centuries, almost a millennia of war from Yekuno Amlak to Amde Seyon and Dawit and Menelik. We’re more the justified to war against them and restore Muslim lands and uphold Islam in our region. Ethiopia isn’t protected by any stupid divine right as they’re kaffir Christians because they’ve been conquered before by the Sabaeans, Adalites, Italians, and British.

*As long as they don’t attack you first.

We’ve been dealing with hostility from them for centuries, almost a millennia of war from Yekuno Amlak to Amde Seyon and Dawit and Menelik. We’re more the justified to war against them and restore Muslim lands and uphold Islam in our region. Ethiopia isn’t protected by any stupid divine right as they’re kaffir Christians because they’ve been conquered before by the Sabaeans, Adalites, Italians, and British.
Sabaeans/South Arabian settlers were the progenitors of Abyssinian/Habesha identity. Before they arrived to HOA, there was no Habesha identity.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual

'Leave the Ethiopians alone so long as they leave you alone, and leave the Turks alone so long as they leave you alone.'
They have in fact not left us alone.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Sabaeans were the progenitors of Abyssinian/Habesha identity. Before they arrived to HOA, there was no Habesha identity.
Fine, doesn’t really matter. My point is that they were conquered many times and there is no such “divine right 🤣” for fighting against them. Ottomans also conquered them and even had a whole province that went into the highlands called the Habesh Eyelet

Fine, doesn’t really matter. My point is that they were conquered many times and there is no such “divine right 🤣” for fighting against them. Ottomans also conquered them and even had a whole province that went into the highlands called the Habesh Eyelet
So? The Ottomans clearly went against the Hadith. As for fighting Christian Habeshas in general, it can only be from a defensive posture, we cannot launch an offensive war against them.

Trending