guy cancels fundraiser for slain lebanese girl in the UK after finding out she was shia

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I always think of this video when I hear anything about Shia's

This is one video that exposes that shiism is a different religion.
This channel is full of videos exposing the filthy cult.
Keep in mind these are just their beliefs and words, and as they say actions speak louder than words. You only have to look at the actions of these vermin in Syria, Yemen, Iraq, Lebanon, etc to see that they have nothing to do with Islam and its people

90% of Shias nowadays are literally considered kuffars nowadays, most of them insult the Sahaba, the wives of the prophet and they worship Ali and view him as God. I remember some Shia fanatic brudda was telling us back in school days that the Angel made a mistake in revealing the Quran to the prophet and that it should’ve been Ali who received it (most Shias believe in that btw). We refuted him into oblivion yet he still wouldn’t agree, lol, all of us cut him off after that

They are screwed on the day of judgment alongside Sufis if they don’t fix up , most of the things they do is laughable Wallahi:jcoleno:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That is wrong, I hope he remembers that she was a victim of senseless crime and checks his bias, she was muslim, a daughter and a person with bright future. I hope her family get the funds raised by many helpful pple. :)

VIP
A lot of extremism among UK muslims so this isn't the least bit surprising. They pride themselves on being judgmental, intolerant, and their lack of integration

VIP
What else can you expect from a djiboutian, other than to defend mushrikeen. I mean there's no country in africa with more foreign kaffir military bases than djibouti.
Gaalo men that fetish somali women tell each other to go to djibouti because they know thats where to find somalis that have very little to do with the religion and they can fulfill their fantasies with somali girls that party and drink
:sass2:

How about you actually go learn your religion before making baseless statements like that and maybe then you'll understand why ahlu sunnah make takfir on shias.

Go blow yourself up sxb, I know you're getting those cravings. Borderline terrorists like yourself are the ones who give our religion a bad name

Your "anti qabilism" tag is hilarious btw

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Go blow yourself up sxb, I know you're getting those cravings. Borderline terrorists like yourself are the ones who give our religion a bad name

Your "anti qabilism" tag is hilarious btw
Keep getting your resources stolen and let that old man rack up millions while your people starve saxib.

I've seen enough throughout the years, sxb. Many of them support the killing of shias and some non muslims
You shouldn't judge UK Muslims over some tweets or a few idiots IRL, the Muslim community have done exceptionally good work to be so well-represented in a country like the UK, which still retains a lot of its Christian values.

VIP
You shouldn't judge UK Muslims over some tweets or a few idiots IRL, the Muslim community have done exceptionally good work to be so well-represented in a country like the UK, which still retains a lot of its Christian values.

The US and Canada combined have almost double the amount of muslims as the UK and significantly less ISIS fighters. You guys have a problem

chartoftheday_2658_Where_Syrias_Foreign_Fighters_Come_From_n.jpg

This is just from 2014. It got a lot worse later on

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Djibouti doesn't have any resources
They have some but most importantly their location is key as the waters they control allow access for countries to travel through and export their trade to many different locations. Instead of using this as a bargaining tool these guys allowed their dictator to just it out to the chinese, russians, americans, and their long time favourite "amis" the french. Saxib just take this in if you thought AMISOM was bad these guys are whoring out their land to FOUR foriegn countries as they each have a major base there.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

They have some but most importantly their location is key as the waters they control allow access for countries to travel through and export their trade to many different locations. Instead of using this as a bargaining tool these guys allowed their dictator to just ***** it out to the chinese, russians, americans, and their long time favourite "amis" the french. Saxib just take this in if you thought AMISOM was bad these guys are whoring out their land to FOUR foriegn countries as they each have a major base there.
OH I forgot even the Japanese have a base there
:mjlol:
Bunch of w hores wallahi

Trending