guy cancels fundraiser for slain lebanese girl in the UK after finding out she was shia

I’m not a fan of the Shias either, but the girl was miskeen. She might have been Muslim, since making takfir on the everyday shia is not something that even people who debate Shias advise.

Closing the fundraiser was a scummy thing to do and shows how much of a blackened soul he has.

Just imagine you die and a fundraiser for your funeral expenses and to support your family is cancelled because your parents are from Somaliland. That’s how dumb this situation is. We’re not asking you to pray beside them or accept anything they believe. It’s just to help a fellow human.

:mindblown:
How on earth did you turn this into being about women?

Wallahi I have no patience for radical leftist feminists tonight, beat it
:camby:
What does this have to do with feminism? Do you know what the Deen says about slandering women? You're mad about Shias but turn around and casually and without thought slander your own women who are Sunni Muslims. Make it make sense.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
What does this have to do with feminism? Do you know what the Deen says about slandering women? You're mad about Shias but turn around and casually and without thought slander your own women who are Sunni Muslims. Make it make sense.
How'd I slander them, I never said ALL women from djibouti drink and party. Are you telling me there's no women in Djibouti that drink and party? Please go and educate yourself, thank you.

VIP
A lot of them were reverts brainwashed into it, they are not an reflective of the established Muslim community in the UK

Those reverts learned the deen from none other than born muslims and it's not true that its mainly them. Even the normal uk muslims are harsh in their way of giving dawah. I see it on twitter every day.

Juke

VIP
They have some but most importantly their location is key as the waters they control allow access for countries to travel through and export their trade to many different locations. Instead of using this as a bargaining tool these guys allowed their dictator to just ***** it out to the chinese, russians, americans, and their long time favourite "amis" the french. Saxib just take this in if you thought AMISOM was bad these guys are whoring out their land to FOUR foriegn countries as they each have a major base there.

They're a destitute desert country with no oil or arable land. They have no choice but go the service route. 5% of their GDP comes from lease payments on those bases they host.

Those reverts learned the deen from none other than born muslims and it's not true that its mainly them. Even the normal uk muslims are harsh in their way of giving dawah. I see it on twitter every day.
UK Muslims are more extreame when it comes to religion compared to NA Muslims

NA Muslims assimilate and do well in their host nations, We're a tolerant community that get's along with society

UK Muslims are more extreame when it comes to religion compared to NA Muslims

NA Muslims assimilate and do well in their host nations, We're a tolerant community that get's along with society
What are you trying to say? :kanyehmm:
That isn't really something to be proud of you know? And you sound like an Islamophobe the way you said more 'extreme' instead of more religious. Practicing Muslims get along with wider society too. Assimilation isn't a good thing.

You won't see the typical Muslim giving dawah on Twitter though. Much better than eating haram meat which is a regular practice in NA.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I’m not a fan of the Shias either, but the girl was miskeen. She might have been Muslim, since making takfir on the everyday shia is not something that even people who debate Shias advise.

Closing the fundraiser was a scummy thing to do and shows how much of a blackened soul he has.

Just imagine you die and a fundraiser for your funeral expenses and to support your family is cancelled because your parents are from Somaliland. That’s how dumb this situation is. We’re not asking you to pray beside them or accept anything they believe. It’s just to help a fellow human.
Btw he didn’t close the fundraiser. He’s announced he’s gunna donate the money to a masjid in Niger and if anyone still wants to donate they can. Originally he was raising the money for her parents to build a mosque in her name in Lebanon but as soon as he found out they were shia supporters of Bashar al-Assad (the butcher of sunnis) and that they were gunna use the money to build a shia temple he froze the money and was gunna give everyone their refund. But scholars advised him he didn’t have to since people’s intention was to donate sadaqah to build a masjid. Thus he was notified about an area in Niger that really needed a masjid and decided to send the funds to that project.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@ibn Yahya Al-Sooli so typical raging about shias then casually insulting Sunni Somali women, youre disgusting. How hypocritical.
You're reaching, what @ibn Yahya Al-Sooli said had no target towards muslim somali women at at all. If anything he claimed Djibouti is where you find the least religious somali people at. Of all the people he mentioned there you nitpicked Somali women to paint him as a woman hater or something

He was only mentioning the non-muslim djiboutians as well. He never said all the people there were gaalo. I agree with him to some extent though, Djibouti has a huge non-muslim population due to french influence. They sell wine on the streets and have brothels too. That doesn't have anything to do with the muslim somali women.

People seem to be ignoring what he said next. "She supported bashar al asad." That's a huge big no no. Shias are bad enough but when they go and support someone like bashar al assad that means they want death for sunni muslims. Shias are in power when it comes to syria. And they clearly said they want to cleanse the sunnis and al assad should stay in power or we burn the country. They always attacked sunni muslims, and are now killing them like livestock. If you're shia and you support al assad you're likely to be a hateful shia who hates sunnis. So i can see why he reacted like that. He doesn't want someone who supports a dictator that easily takes the lives of muslim people.

Some of you need to understand what shias believe and act upon. It is far away from islam as it possibly can be.

You might as well fundraise for those mushrik Hindus who die during annual stampedes.

No difference between the two.

What else can you expect from a djiboutian, other than to defend mushrikeen. I mean there's no country in africa with more foreign kaffir military bases than djibouti.
Gaalo men that fetish somali women tell each other to go to djibouti because they know thats where to find somalis that have very little to do with the religion and they can fulfill their fantasies with somali girls that party and drink
:sass2:

How about you actually go learn your religion before making baseless statements like that and maybe then you'll understand why ahlu sunnah make takfir on shias.

The extreme nationalists of dijbouti are one of the many reasons why innocent somalis die due to airstrikes in xamar.

Imagine having that amount of blood on your hands, how can you answer to Allah on judgment day ?

Last edited:

Trending