Guy insults one of our gabdho

ΛΉO Prophet!ΛΊ Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do. [Al-Nur 24:30]

The man is absoulety wrong to put the women on blast like that but she isnt totally innocent.

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment [i.e., beauty] except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess [i.e., slaves], or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allāh in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. [al-Nur 24:31]

She's responsible for covering herself up and not putting herself out on social media too. These are the words of Allah SWT, and you clearly can see non of this situation would exist if these people listened to the words of Allah.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
ΛΉO Prophet!ΛΊ Tell the believing men to lower their gaze and guard their chastity. That is purer for them. Surely Allah is All-Aware of what they do. [Al-Nur 24:30]

The man is absoulety wrong to put the women in blast like that but she isnt totally innocent.

And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not expose their adornment except that which [necessarily] appears thereof and to wrap [a portion of] their headcovers over their chests and not expose their adornment [i.e., beauty] except to their husbands, their fathers, their husbands' fathers, their sons, their husbands' sons, their brothers, their brothers' sons, their sisters' sons, their women, that which their right hands possess [i.e., slaves], or those male attendants having no physical desire, or children who are not yet aware of the private aspects of women. And let them not stamp their feet to make known what they conceal of their adornment. And turn to Allāh in repentance, all of you, O believers, that you might succeed. [al-Nur 24:31]

She's responsible for covering herself up and not putting herself out on social media too.
modesty is a journey and her relationship with the idea of modesty is none of my business I posted this here because I didn’t like how she was being insulted by other people in the quotes and I wanted everyone to see how that Pakistani guy was getting flamed :gaasdrink: thank you for the verse brother I appreciate it

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
alright bro if you want to pretend to be a teen girl online good for you. It's 2024. Being trans is cool now apparently. You're sick tho
Nah wtf is wrong how am I sick?!!??I’m actually a teenage girl look back on my posts you are actually weird asf.

Trending

Latest posts