guys 😭....... soo galla, how likely is this to happen? :........

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ain’t half your words Italian? I’d rather Arabic loan words that we’ve been using forever than Italian cadaans forcing me to change up the way we talk . BALooni, sigisAan 😭 the words don’t even sound remotely somali, at least the Arabic is similar

Plus last i checked northern somali is the purest Somali 🤞🏾
Tf is loxoox nigis ice cream sharabaadho ovenka. it doesnt matter How much u try to become arab u guys will never succeed ya abeeds

plus purest somali is mudug region How can u call ur dialect pure When half of it is arabic and english :faysalwtf:

Ain’t half your words Italian? I’d rather Arabic loan words that we’ve been using forever than Italian cadaans forcing me to change up the way we talk . BALooni, sigisAan 😭 the words don’t even sound remotely somali, at least the Arabic is similar

Ana Arab:mjlol::trumpsmirk::dead:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Wtf is a sigisaan:russ::deadrose:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽

Both northern and southern Somali dialects have loan words. So which is more pure is the question ? Anyways many people say mudug is the purest form of af Somali so idek.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I hope every single 1 of them landers that claimed xamar gets deported tbh.

I was bout to ask you bout that mogashawi tag you had up. Tf is a mogadishawi? Your fam need to be first
Mogdishawi= native of Mogadishu. Pretty self explanatory no ? :ivers: Another xamar hater

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Calm down subjects of Queen Elizabeth
giphy.gif

To all the British subjects here:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
reer xamar a person native to xamar not the qabil:damnmusic:

if you want to get technical then mogdishuian:drakewtf:
Like the guy above said people from muqdisho call themselves Reer banadir or Reer muqdisho. We call cadcads Reer xamars I’m not going to repeat myself over and over again. Go to a cadcad and ask him if he calls himself Reer xamar. Mogdishuian sounds ufff.

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Lol im xamars biggest advocate on here but no one from xamar has ever called themselves that. :reallymaury:

We call ourselves reer banaadir or reer muqdisho, thats it.
Well I think the name Mogadishawi suits us best has a bit of a tang to it. I know no one calls themselves that but I’m making it a first, problem !

Like the guy above said people from muqdisho call themselves Reer banadir or Reer muqdisho. We call cadcads Reer xamars I’m not going to repeat myself over and over again. Go to a cadcad and ask him if he calls himself Reer xamar. Mogdishuian sounds ufff.
Don’t give me that attitude xalimo your lucky I can’t qashin you because of that xabesha

with your seelid hands uffff :drakewtf: :mahubowtf:

Trending