guys šŸ˜­....... soo galla, how likely is this to happen? :........

Norway does not joke this, they are goddamnt serious, they deported a whole family, cause the parents lied about their origin to come to norway, and that family had minors, so they waited till they turn 18, and then they deported them as well, although the child came to Norway when he was 3 years old, and he didn't know any language properly beside Norwegian.
scandi countries are desperate to undo the years of taking in refugees. if they have an excuse to send you back to the dark continent they will

If you go on holiday to Somalia you make sure they donā€™t stamp your passport at arrival, and you tell all your friends your going to ā€œDubaiā€. If itā€™s safe enough to go on holiday itā€™s safe enough to get deported to.

Marshall D Abdi

Know youā€™re place peasant
Mac sokor alee shaax go back to ur non existence triangel country where u guys hail from

every continent has their own illegal immigrants in šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø we got mexicans. And šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ we got khatlanders :pachah1:

OffTheDome

Proud American
Majority of those who went America, Canada and the UK in the early 1990ā€™s claimed to be from what is now Somaliland. Even war criminals like Tukeh and his wife, how despicable. Meanwhile most Somalians were Reer Dadaab until 1999.
:mjlaugh:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
tenor.gif

Majority of those who went America, Canada and the UK in the early 1990ā€™s claimed to be from what is now Somaliland. Even war criminals like Tukeh and his wife, how despicable. Meanwhile most Somalians were Reer Dadaab until 1999.
:mjlaugh:
I have to agree, itā€™s very rare for me to meet another hawiye who is similar to my age that grew up in the west.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
yall aint clocked that all this census stuff is just preparing the unfortunate and those unable to integrate to get deported to ease ethnic tensions :deadmanny:

Why do you have to name your region "somaliland". I find it ridiculous when regions in Somalia use English in their names, Puntland, Jubbaland etc. It's just lazy and makes others think our language is lacking.
somaliland should change the name to azania before the bantus do

Trending