Habesh Eyalet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Specific Ottoman interest in Habeshistan arose from its pivotal geographic position in the region: it had ports and coastline on both the Red Sea (and near the Bab-el-Mandeb, where Ottoman blockades could be performed if necessary) and on the Indian Ocean (specifically Zeila and the Somali coast). The Ottoman navy was still relatively weak and in its infancy, so Ottoman land forces would have to capture key areas to ensure that the weak navy would have some influence and strengthen.[21] Selman also recognized a religious duty to conquer Habesh.[22]

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
image.png

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
We had the honor of being incorporated into the Great Ottoman Empire during its Golden age and during the time of one of the Greatest Sultans in History.Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent or in the Muslim world called al Qaanuni

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I can understand admiring the Ottoman Empire and the Ethiopian one, but why always convey your messages in a bootyclapping manner lol?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
I can understand admiring the Ottoman Empire and the Ethiopian one, but why always convey your messages in a bootyclapping manner lol?
I don't admire the Ethiopian empire.In fact I hate them,it's the modern Ethiopia I don't hate.As for the Ottomans and Modern Turkey led By Erdogan,I will always admire and love the Religous Turks.I never bootyclapp,in this forum I have always been a staunch supporter of Somaliland and that's it

A

Anonymous

Should have known he is the same trolly retard from twitter. Now posting Ottoman/Ethiopian Revissionist history of Somalia. Just because ottomans aided us in our quest to subdue the gaalo oromo and the chrisitian ethiopian habashis doesnt mean we were included into any other enclave or ruled by them.

@IsaaqSultan What a self loathing doofaar!! :pacspit: Go eat your injeera and kebab somewhere else and find your sharaaf while your at it.

A

Anonymous

Should have known he is the same trolly retard from twitter. Now posting Ottoman/Ethiopian Revissionist history of Somalia. Just because ottomans aided us in our quest to subdue the gaalo oromo and the chrisitian ethiopian habashis doesnt mean we were included into any other enclave or ruled by them.

@IsaaqSultan What a self loathing doofaar!! :pacspit: Go eat your injeera and kebab somewhere else and find your sharaaf while your at it.

Expose him!!!

A

Anonymous

is it really coolioma dhici karto cooliocoolioi mean i like when he attacks those pro-black losers but the amount of hate he spreads on his fellow somalis crosses the line coolio

A

Anonymous

Expose him!!!

Self loathing bastard who thinks he descend from tribe of arabs in iraq and his mother side is yemeni. Pure defintion of Arab/Turkish iyo Xabashi bootyclapper.

Full oonn Soomaaldiid! iyo Ajanabi guuslicker.:vqbuyv0:

A

Anonymous

is it really coolioma dhici karto cooliocoolioi mean i like when he attacks those pro-black losers but the amount of hate he spreads on his fellow somalis crosses the line coolio

Whaat do you expect he is a classic Soomalidiid. He thinks carab iyo habash gave birth to his isaaq clan. His twitter name is ''Abu Dhar'' it cannot get more delusional than that my.

Status
Not open for further replies.