Habesh Eyalet

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

And you must come out of anonymous and grow some cohones ermano

You are pro Ottoman yet you are a stupid salafi at the same time. How does that work? you do realize the ottomans were sufi?

What a dhoqon :ulachen001::ulachen001:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
You are pro Ottoman yet you are a stupid salafi at the same time. How does that work? you do realize the ottomans were sufi?

You clearly know nothing about the Ottomans or what the Salafi manhaj is.Inshallah Allah will record your deeds for calling the true followers of Islam stupid! Do you even know who the Salaf are? The only ottomans I hated are the ones near end of the Empire except Sultan AbdulHamid(who you probably don't even know).Just stick to your typical SomaliSpot fruity and superficial threads mate

A

Anonymous

not to mention hes a qabilist idoor, whos clan was fighting against the pro-ottoman dervish state.

A

Anonymous

not to mention hes a qabilist idoor, whos clan was fighting against the pro-ottoman dervish state.

I will not lower myself to his level and insult my fellow Isaaq brothers and sisters.

But I will hate all Salafist Somalis the worst people walahi!

Arab wannabes Iyo Soomaalidiid with no sharaaf Iyo akhlaq. I pray that we one day rid ourselves of these pests.

A

Anonymous

You clearly know nothing about the Ottomans or what the Salafi manhaj is.Inshallah Allah will record your deeds for calling the true followers of Islam stupid! Do you even know who the Salaf are? The only ottomans I hated are the ones near end of the Empire except Sultan AbdulHamid(who you probably don't even know).Just stick to your typical SomaliSpot fruity and superficial threads mate

Ottoman was a legit Sufi empire you braindead nincompoop. I don't even have to be an expert historian to tell you that.

Now tell us about your love hotel meeting(manhaj) with your Jamaican Salafi husband.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Ogaden were never ruled and had never seen an ottoman soldier in their life.By then Ottoman Empire wasn't the one that ruled the coast before the British by rather it was Khedive Egypt.Just stop bro.Even on anonymous you are embarrassing yourself

A

Anonymous

Ogaden were never ruled and had never seen an ottoman soldier in their life.By then Ottoman Empire wasn't the one that ruled the coast before the British by rather it was Khedive Egypt.Just stop bro.Even on anonymous you are embarrassing yourself
whos talking about ogaden? i said the dervish state that was recognized by the ottomans as a somali state. are you against the jihad the dervishes waged against the british crusaders mr.salafi, can you remind me of the ten nullifies of islam mr.salafi, and did your clan breach some of these? mr.salafi

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Ottoman was a legit Sufi empire you braindead nincompoop. I don't even have to be an expert historian to tell you that.

Now tell us about your love hotel meeting(manhaj) with your Jamaican Salafi husband.
The Ottoman Empire wasn't perfect only the Rashidun Caliphate was...the ottomans,Ummayads and Abbasaida were Kingships and had many sinner among them.The only Caliphate with correct manhaj was the Rashidun(Rightly Guided) Khilafah of Abu Bakr,Umar,Uthman,Ali and Hassan.They were not Sufi grave worshippers but rather were men on the Haq of what the Messenger brought.You Shia filth! :pacspit:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
whos talking about ogaden? i said the dervish state that was recognized by the ottomans as a somali state. are you against the jihad the dervishes waged against the british crusaders mr.salafi, can you remind me of the ten nullifies of islam mr.salafi, and did your clan breach some of these? mr.salafi
Loool Ogaden being recognized by the ottomans brother what are you smoking on? Ottomans during the early 1900s became losers,they were desperate for anyone to recognize their caliphate.Dervish state with no coast had no contact with them.Starving Mirqaan Caghdeer Sufi state led by Mentally unstable Mad Mullah

A

Anonymous

Loool Ogaden being recognized by the ottomans brother what are you smoking on? Ottomans during the early 1900s became losers,they were desperate for anyone to recognize their caliphate.Dervish state with no coast had no contact with them.Starving Mirqaan Caghdeer Sufi state led by Mentally unstable Mad Mullah
WHEN DID I MENTION OGADEN LMAOOOOO, NOW YOU'RE CALLING A MUJAHID AND A SHAHEED WHO FOUGHT THE BRITISH CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS MENTALLY UNSTABLE LMAOOOOOOOOO HYPOCRITICAL SALAFI

A

Anonymous

IF MAD MULLAH WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE WHAT WERE THE BEESHA DHEXE WHO COLLABORATED WITH THE CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS MR.SALAFI?

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
WHEN DID I MENTION OGADEN LMAOOOOO, NOW YOU'RE CALLING A MUJAHID AND A SHAHEED WHO FOUGHT THE BRITISH CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS MENTALLY UNSTABLE LMAOOOOOOOOO HYPOCRITICAL SALAFI
Mujahideen don't kill innocent Muslims especially civilians and destroy their flocks,he did this to the Dhulos, some other Isaaq subclans.He was murderer nothing else.Those Qaadiriya mirqaan niggas

A

Anonymous

Mujahideen don't kill innocent Muslims especially civilians and destroy their flocks,he did this to the Dhulos, some other Isaaq subclans.He was murderer nothing else.Those Qaadiriya mirqaan niggas
KILLING ISN'T KUFR BUT COLLABORATING WITH KUFARS AGAINST MUSLIMS IS KUFR, THIS IS ACCORDING TO ABDUL WAHAB LOL

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
IF MAD MULLAH WAS MENTALLY UNSTABLE WHAT WERE THE BEESHA DHEXE WHO COLLABORATED WITH THE CHRISTIAN CRUSADERS MR.SALAFI?
Oh
KILLING ISN'T KUFR BUT COLLABORATING WITH KUFARS AGAINST MUSLIMS IS KUFR, THIS IS ACCORDING TO ABDUL WAHAB LOL
Who said anything about Kufr,I said he is not a mujahideen and wasn't on the correct manhaj.I consider him just as a murderer.He was not a state either but rather a group of Sufi bandits riding into battle mirqaan.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
You have no idea what you are talking about.Isaaq never colloborated,it just defended it self from the the Caghdeer and British wanted to join in by plane to kill some mirqaan Sufis.Same way the British bombs Isis terrorists now.

A

Anonymous

You have no idea what you are talking about.Isaaq never colloborated,it just defended it self from the the Caghdeer and British wanted to join in by plane to kill some mirqaan Sufis.Same way the British bombs Isis terrorists now.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YES THEY DID, THEY TURNED SOMALILAND INTO A BRITISH PROTECTORATE KKKKKK WHEN MUSLIMS WANTED TO USE BERBERA PORT TO GO TO HAJJ THEY HAD TO PAY THE BRITISH A TAX LOLOL

YOU ALLOWED THE BRITISH A SPACE TO KILL MUSLIMS, THE WORST MUSLIM IS BETTER THAN THE BEST KUFAR. ONLY WAY YOUR CLAN CAN ESCAPE THIS KUFR IS IF YOU MAKE TAKFEER ON THE DERVISHES LOOOOOOOOOOOL

A

Anonymous

The Ottoman Empire wasn't perfect only the Rashidun Caliphate was...the ottomans,Ummayads and Abbasaida were Kingships and had many sinner among them.The only Caliphate with correct manhaj was the Rashidun(Rightly Guided) Khilafah of Abu Bakr,Umar,Uthman,Ali and Hassan.They were not Sufi grave worshippers but rather were men on the Haq of what the Messenger brought.You Shia filth! :pacspit:

Sufi Ottomans were not sinners they are legit Muslims unlike you Salafist fags who are just murderous arab wannabes.

A Dude who supports a maniac sect who kill their fellow Muslims in Somalia is talking about sinners? Bal arag doqoon kan

Status
Not open for further replies.