Habesh Eyalet

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! YES THEY DID, THEY TURNED SOMALILAND INTO A BRITISH PROTECTORATE KKKKKK WHEN MUSLIMS WANTED TO USE BERBERA PORT TO GO TO HAJJ THEY HAD TO PAY THE BRITISH A TAX LOLOL

YOU ALLOWED THE BRITISH A SPACE TO KILL MUSLIMS, THE WORST MUSLIM IS BETTER THAN THE BEST KUFAR. ONLY WAY YOUR CLAN CAN ESCAPE THIS KUFR IS IF YOU MAKE TAKFEER ON THE DERVISHES LOOOOOOOOOOOL
You sound like a cross between Al Shabab and Sufis.Nigha that's the worst mix of belief systems ever.Chill with the caps btw

A

Anonymous

You sound like a cross between Al Shabab and Sufis.Nigha that's the worst mix of belief systems ever.Chill with the caps btw
COMING FROM THE SO CALLED SALAFI, NOT SO MUCH OF A SALAFI AFTER HEARING THE CLEAR KUFR OF YOUR ANCESTORS HUH LMAOOO!!!!!!!!! IM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Alshabaab are 100% Salafi inspired.

You just called your chicken fodder cult worst belief system kkkkkk

A

Anonymous

first somali christian isaaq, michael mariano, one of the leaders of the somaliland protectorate delegation CLEAR KUFR
Sultan%20Bihi%20Mumin1.JPG

A

Anonymous

Ina cabdullah xasan was a kafir that killed Muslims and fought the Isaaq tribe because they didn't want to be ruled by him. When Isaaq and British were putting the pressure on him militarily he began to sweeten his tone towards the British and had back door channels of communication with the British

That stupid man destroyed the future of the dhulbahante clan obamadatazz

A

Anonymous

Ina cabdullah xasan was a kafir that killed Muslims and fought the Isaaq tribe because they didn't want to be ruled by him. When Isaaq and British were putting the pressure on him militarily he began to sweeten his tone towards the British and had back door channels of communication with the British

That stupid man destroyed the future of the dhulbahante clan obamadatazz
Killing people isn't kufr hahaha it's a major sin, collaborating with kufars to fight Muslims is 100% kufr, just admit your ancestors committed kufr

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Killing people isn't kufr hahaha it's a major sin, collaborating with kufars to fight Muslims is 100% kufr, just admit your ancestors committed kufr
What is the Somali govt doing right now? You see right there,I know you are Alshabab supporter.Intelligence services can track your ip down to your house.Being anonymous won't hide you

A

Anonymous

Ogaden begging the British and Isaaq to stop massacring their Daacish followers :cryinglaughsmiley:
They're both isaaq from the ogaden region, they went to london to convince the Brits not to give the haud region to Ethiopia idiot go learn history

A

Anonymous

It is kufr to commit shirk and shirk is what Ina cabdullah xasan committed by doing jihad on Muslims for the sake of this worldly pleasures and kingship/sultanship instead of doing jihad for Allah. He worshipped his niyah which is shirk.

My ancestors were Muslims that signed treaties with the British. The prophet signed treaties with pagans so it is not kufr to sign treaties with Christians. Also my ancestors were already rivals with OG and DH so the British chose to fight them for no reasons, my ancestors did not invite the British in order to fight their weaker Muslim rivals

A

Anonymous

What is the Somali govt doing right now? You see right there,I know you are Alshabab supporter.Intelligence services can track your ip down to your house.Being anonymous won't hide you
Because i don't support the puppet regime in xamar iam a al shabaab supporter?

A

Anonymous

It is kufr to commit shirk and shirk is what Ina cabdullah xasan committed by doing jihad on Muslims for the sake of this worldly pleasures and kingship/sultanship instead of doing jihad for Allah. He worshipped his niyah which is shirk.

My ancestors were Muslims that signed treaties with the British. The prophet signed treaties with pagans so it is not kufr to sign treaties with Christians. Also my ancestors were already rivals with OG and DH so the British chose to fight them for no reasons, my ancestors did not invite the British in order to fight their weaker Muslim rivals
He did jihad against collaborators who allowed kufr to occupy their land, not to mention the British were in the middle of war against the khilafah. This treachery by your clan allowed the British to sede the haud and ogaden region to Ethiopia, you cannot compare the treaty with the Islamic ones.

We had the honor of being incorporated into the Great Ottoman Empire during its Golden age and during the time of one of the Greatest Sultans in History.Sultan Suleyman the Magnificent or in the Muslim world called al Qaanuni

horte what is you obsession with Sulayman the Magnificent(Al cunani: the law giver did nothing for us). Ottoman influence on somalia was non existent, except maybe their control over a few ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.