Half Pakistani Xaliimo says she got forced to marry..

Half paki

1590097347894.gif

For those that are saying forced marriages doesn't happen where do you think the saying:

Duco massi habaar

Came from?

I'm not saying it is common, but it happens. Especially back home. So i don't understand why people would think she is lying straight away.

There is clearly an agenda here. It is obvious everyone is angry that she said it online rather than them thinking it didn't happen.

For those that are saying forced marriages doesn't happen where do you think the saying:

Doco massi habaar

Came from?

I'm not saying it is common, but it happens. Especially back home. So i don't understand why people would think she is lying straight away.

There is clearly an agenda here. It is obvious everyone is angry that she said it online rather than them thinking it didn't happen.
Duco mise Habaar is for the people like Naagnool who ended up being the personal Futo cleaner of her Ex after she married him without her parents Duco.

Doco massi habaar

Come from?

Nobody said it didn't happen :snoop::ohlord::stressed:And no, there isn't any agenda here. It's not that deep. But it isn't common at all in Somali culture. Stop being an SJW. You're just repeating what we already said.

Duco massi habaar

Came from?

Never ever heard that saying, u a lander?

Duco massi habaar

Came from?

Are you @HalimaJ ?????