Halimo goes wild on FB with her gaalo remarks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I like her. She seems like she's cool to hang with. The type where there's no dull moment.

The way her comments kept flooring me::deadosama:

I welcome anybody to come and criticise Islam and the Quran. The only problem is that nobody ever has any constructive criticism, they waffle a little here and a little there and rehash the same two points that are underpinned by quotes taken out of context. Then they have the audacity to rest their case as though they've made some sort of crushing argument and that just pisses me right off! I mean you should be sensible enough to have a logical case backed by reason when you want to criticise a religion, especially a religion due to its controversiality but nearly everybody lets bias and their personal feelings towards Islam and the Quran get in the way of them making any sort of sound criticism. So everybody and their mothers should just hold off from criticising Islam because nobody actually seems to know how to go about it in a proper manner ffs.

But on a side note where are all these Ayan Hiris wannabes popping out from? What's with ex-Muslims wanting to demonise Islam? Like move tf on, you're not a Muslim anymore why are you still begging it and talking about Islam at every given opportunity?

Status
Not open for further replies.