Harar is named after a Somali tree

Great thread @Khaemwaset

1722045665080.png

The valley below Harar is Erer

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Watch the slimy piece of shit magherbin try to delete or edit it.

Aaaand he already got onto it.
1722051706625.png

This fucking hotep already started making moves nacalaad this bastard:snoop:

Last edited:
Who is this guy and whats is his problem?
Just some Ethiopian hellbent on revising Somali presence and history in eastern Ethiopia. He quotes only from Ethiopist authors and cherrypicks to suit his own needs.

Its also been suspected that he is Habarsteven12, the infamous troll on the historical/culture section in this site.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
His handiwork is all over any and all pages that are related to Ifat/Adal
Bro him and some other guy have been doing this for around 8 years staraight, they have complete dominance over adal wiki page with their Hotep BS

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Bro him and some other guy have been doing this for around 8 years staraight, they have complete dominance over adal wiki page with their Hotep BS
Its some no life anti somali ethiopian hotep who has been spreading BS and lies on somali related wiki pages for years
Damn 8 years of trying to erase Somali history is wildly committed. It wouldn’t be a surprise if they sow discourse on social media if you get what i mean.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Walahi it's so well done we need this exact same thing for Ahmad Gurey.

I also liked the Rome series
Ngl the in between scenes were they explaining the lore is such a smart idea. I thought i was going to hate it as its disruptive but instead you learn a lot about how he thinks and where he came from.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Ngl the in between scenes were they explaining the lore is such a smart idea. I thought i was going to hate it as its disruptive but instead you learn a lot about how he thinks and where he came from.
Yeah bringing on historians and showing those maps was a great add to it. The perfect history documentary imo

Wow, well done.
I have been delving into modern Somali history and have been using Wikipedia as a guide for figures and movements that I need to look into.

Now that I think about it, I have propably read your writtings here and there.

I remain suspicious of Wikipedia though, I recently picked up a book on Siad Barre, so I will see how how well they contrast.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Wow, well done.
I have been delving into modern Somali history and have been using Wikipedia as a guide for figures and movements that I need to look into.

Now that I think about it, I have propably read your writtings here and there.

I remain suspicious of Wikipedia though, I recently picked up a book on Siad Barre, so I will see how how well they contrast.
Appreciate it sxb, what book on siad barre did you find? I've been wanting to get a deeper look into the Kacaan.

Appreciate it sxb, what book on siad barre did you find? I've been wanting to get a deeper look into the Kacaan.
I am currently going through The Suicidal State in Somalia: The Rise and Fall of the Siad Barre Regime, 1969-1991. Its really badly written, some have even accused him washing Barre's hands free of some the blood.
But none the less I am going through it, for a number of reasons, chiefly to familiarise myself with the events from a few sides.

Writting's on Barre seems sparse though or perhaps I am not looking in the right places. I have also come across two books on the marxists.org archives section:

There is also this thread on SomaliSpot that I found useful as well for potential alternative sources to non-fiction literature. On second thought, I cant find the link to it on this PC, I will add it later.