Hardest nasheed of all time: It's aimed at Shias who like to dishonor Ahlul Bayt and the sahaba with insults and lies

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Jamming Jay Z GIF

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Don't lie on Imam Ali you quranist heretic
After the death of the prophet, all the wars the Arabs have waged either to protect their state from disintegrating or conquering Byzantium and Persian all the way to the first and second Fitna and Nahrawan wars, Ali only participated in the last three, which were Fitna Muslim civil wars

@Aurelian You can delete that dude

Stop lying on Caliph 'Ali

It is a sign of hypocrisy to have enmity to 'Ali I suggest you read on this again and stop slandering someone as great as him karamallahu wajhu waa hadaad Muslin tahay I realised this place is full of weird people

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He is Casually calling Ali Bin Abu taliba ra, a guy.

This guy is a nasibi(ahlul bayt hater), modernist, hadith rejecter....and god knows what...
I am not in anyway a nasibi who hates alhlul bait, in fact I constatly defend Aisha on Shia tweets and posts. No wonder she was one of those who lead an army to revenge for Othmans death. That why they hate her, she was just and truthful, they hated the truth

I am not in anyway a nasibi who hates alhlul bait, in fact I constatly defend Aisha on Shia tweets and posts. No wonder she was one of those who lead an army to revenge for Othmans death. That why they hate her, she was just and truthful, they hated the truth
I don't know what you read but it is all rubbish.

Then what are you? Muawiyah ra even acknowledged that Ali ra is more rightful than him in leading the ummah