Hardest nasheed of all time: It's aimed at Shias who like to dishonor Ahlul Bayt and the sahaba with insults and lies

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know what you read but it is all rubbish.

So Aisha and some of the Sahaba whom the paradise was promised to them and Ali killed them were hypocrites?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
He is Casually calling Ali Bin Abu taliba ra, a guy.

This guy is a nasibi(ahlul bayt hater), modernist, hadith rejecter....and god knows what...

seemingly a supporter of basically anything except orthodox sunni Islam.

So Aisha and some of the Sahaba whom the paradise was promised to them and Ali killed them were hypocrites?
You need to read the history of the fitan properly. I didn't say that. What happened between the Sahaba is for them it is not for us to judge between them.

The Sahaba didn't hate 'Ali by the way I don't know where you got this from.

If you did read properly, you would know the identity of the various instigators and how Shiiism started.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
You need to read the history of the fitan properly. I didn't say that. What happened between the Sahaba is for them it is not for us to judge between them.

If you did read properly, you would know the identity of the various instigators and how Shiiism started.
Are you telling me, that Ali was kidnapped by the instigators and the killer of Othman, raised an army and was taken to Iraq by force? Because he was with them, he raised an army the moment he knew Aisha and two others called for justice for Othman that made thousands of the Mekka Muslims and Sahaba rallying behind Aisha.

Are you telling me, that Ali was kidnapped by the instigators and the killer of Othman, raised an army and was taken to Iraq by force? Because he was with them, he raised an army the moment he knew Aisha and two others called for justice for Othman that made thousands of the Mekka Muslims and Sahaba rallying behind Aisha.

What are you arguing about and why are you determined to oppose 'Ali specifically? What weird material did you read I've never come across this position before.

The two camps were both correct in their view the battle was actually prophesized it was unfortunate it happened. Moreover, why do you as a random feel confident to judge someone who was promised Jannah? This battle occurred in a very precarious situation and was related to what to do in the case of Caliph Uthman's murder

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
@Omar del Sur
Why Ali didn't participate in the wars defending the early Muslim state from disintegration and rebellions that were happening left and right, Abu Bakr was rebelled against to the point he had only control of Mekka and Medina and surrounding Areas, yet, Ali never aided or participated againts rebel armies

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
What are you arguing about and why are you determined to oppose 'Ali specifically? What weird material did you read I've never come across this position before.

The two camps were both correct in their view the battle was actually prophesized it was unfortunate it happened. Moreover, why do you as a random feel confident to judge someone who was promised Jannah? This battle occurred in a very precarious situation and was related to what to do in the case of Caliph Uthman's murder
Why YOU ingoring the fact Ali went with the killer of Othman, and raising an army to counter Aisha supporters for her demand for justice for Othman's death?

Why YOU ingoring the fact Ali went with the killer of Othman, and raising an army to counter Aisha supporters for her demand for justice for Othman's death?
I don't know what brand of delusion this is but our convo is over. You don't even know the position of our Caliph Ali and you want to make grand statements :ftw9nwa:. THEY WERE BOTH TRYING TO GET JUSTICE THEY DIFFERED OVER THE DETAILS OF THIS

You are no better than the Shia who insult the Sahaba and declare virtually all of them gaal.

Sayyiduna 'Ali has entire books written about his virtues. He is one of the ten promised Jannah.

You don't need to be concerned with what happened then between them. Our concern is our own fate and our actions.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don't know what brand of delusion this is but our convo is over. You don't even know the position of our Caliph Ali and you want to make grand statements :ftw9nwa:. THEY WERE BOTH TRYING TO GET JUSTICE THEY DIFFERED OVER THE DETAILS OF THIS

You are no better than the Shia who insult the Sahaba and declare virtually all of them gaal.

Sayyiduna 'Ali has entire books written about his virtues. He is one of the ten promised Jannah.

You don't need to be concerned with what happened then between them. Our concern is our own fate and our actions.
1- He didn't do anything when the Muslim state was near defeat
2- didn't do or try to get justice for Othman, but accepted the support of Othmans killers.
3- Ali killed two of the Sahaba whom the Paradise was promised to them.
4- you can't debunk any of these claims above.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
He is Casually calling Ali Bin Abu taliba ra, a guy.

This guy is a nasibi(ahlul bayt hater), modernist, hadith rejecter....and god knows what...

It's a pretty strange story. we're supposed to believe @Aurelian is a part of all these random supposedly Muslim sects except Sunni Islam... modernist slash hadith rejecter slash Bukhari rejector slash rejector of the belief in Imam Mahdi...

the simpler explanation is that @Aurelian is simply a munafiq and wallahi I think he's more than likely a munafiq.

Imam Ahmad said: If you see a man mentioning one of the companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) in a bad way, then call his Islam into question.

Al-Tahhaawi said, discussing the beliefs of Ahl al-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa’ah:

We love the companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and we do not neglect to love any one of them, nor do we disavow any one of them. We hate those who hate them and who criticize them, and we only mention them in good terms. Loving them is part of religious commitment, faith and ihsaan, and hating them is kufr, hypocrisy and wrongdoing.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It's a pretty strange story. we're supposed to believe @Aurelian is a part of all these random supposedly Muslim sects except Sunni Islam... modernist slash hadith rejecter slash Bukhari rejector slash rejector of the belief in Imam Mahdi...

the simpler explanation is that @Aurelian is simply a munafiq and wallahi I think he's more than likely a munafiq.

Imam Ahmad said: If you see a man mentioning one of the companions of the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) in a bad way, then call his Islam into question.

So, we can't critique a guy who killed two Sahabas who were promised Jannah by the prophet, and who surrounded himself with the killers of Othman, another sahabi and a Khailif?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
So, we can't critique a guy who killed two Sahabas who were promised Jannah by the prophet, and who surrounded himself with the killers of Othman, another sahabi and a Khailif?

what would give you such self-amazement to think that you have any business criticizing Ali. who are you to talk about someone of his status? no, none of us have any business criticizing Ali.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
what would give you such self-amazement to think that you have any business criticizing Ali. who are you to talk about someone of his status? no, none of us have any business criticizing Ali.
Why you ignoring the fact he killed two sahaba who were promised Jannah, and surrounded himself with the killers of Othman?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Why you ignoring the fact he killed two sahaba who were promised Jannah, and surrounded himself with the killers of Othman?

maybe the pen has been lifted from you. honestly "we don't have any business criticizing Ali and we have no business talking bad about the sahaabah".... it is simple enough you must be able to understand. so you must be on some incredible Iblis-like level of arrogance (or maybe nifaq) to understand this simple principle of ahlus sunnah wal jamaah and simply not care.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
maybe the pen has been lifted from you. honestly "we don't have any business criticizing Ali and we have no business talking bad about the sahaabah".... it is simple enough you must be able to understand. so you must be on some incredible Iblis-like level of arrogance (or maybe nifaq) to understand this simple principle of ahlus sunnah wal jamaah and simply not care.
Weak little sissy.

Trending

Latest posts