Hargeisa catwalk 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
People from back home suffer from bad case of badawnimo. hargeisa used to have educated and cultured people but now they are focking badows

Please do not mock them, these youth are doing something good at least they are not running away from their country but trying to improve it and find their way. Respect them and encourage them. This is their first fashion show the next one will better. Do not make fun of them and act Asif you are better them.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Awks
giphy.gif

Let's get one thing straight, this is far from ReeHargeisa culture or initiative so we should not pin on them walahi. Its obvious that these campish little wanna be zoolanders are mostly second hand fish and chips youths from qurbaha who after being in the west for 5 years or so think they have the best of both worlds. That being said, ree Hargeisa have always had an atrocious sense of dress and style:lol:

That kid Yahye could have made a killing had he showcased some fashionable trendy attire, be it Somali or western clothing.

Please do not mock them, these youth are doing something good at least they are not running away from their country but trying to improve it and find their way. Respect them and encourage them. This is their first fashion show the next one will better. Do not make fun of them and act Asif you are better them.

13100825_10205662948484553_4210243512960467044_n.jpg

I seriously want to know how can you improve the country by wearing this preposterous attire maa one piece miyaa or is Yaxye West a actual genius and people are going to wear this in 2040 as a khamis ? but for the life of me i can't actually condone this nor encourage it

13100825_10205662948484553_4210243512960467044_n.jpg

I seriously want to know how can you improve the country by wearing this preposterous attire maa one piece miyaa or is Yaxye West a actual genius and people are going to wear this in 2040 as a khamis ? but for the life of me i can't actually condone this nor encourage it

IF You Don't Have Anything Nice to Say, BE SILENT

dhagax

no comments
"doing something good at least" ? naga aamus intaanan kukarbaashin.
original.jpg

not really. Any "fashion runway" around the world gets reviewed for its good AND bad, why not this one?

Ok make fun of them and how they are backward people. so they feel inferiority complex due fact that they live In Somalia third world country and that they had to immigrate to west to get appreciation and fame. These clothes are not different what you see in any fashion show in west. Keep your criticism to your self and let guys have their fun.

Ok make fun of them and how they are backward people. so they feel inferiority complex due fact that they live In Somalia third world country and that they had to immigrate to west to get appreciation and fame. These clothes are not different what you see in any fashion show in west. Keep your criticism to your self and let guys have their fun.

think youre mistaking criticism with mocking. You can criticise their production and in an ideal world the owner would take all feedbacks and work on it. That is not the same as mocking them. However, a bit of banter isn't so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.