Hargeisa fashion week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I feed bad for the jaintor that has to mop the floor after the event, it appeared couple apples were pretty excited :lolbron:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Omg

:drakekidding:

Fashion show Where they dont know what matching colour or colour combination even is

And Why is that Guy in the best walking like that

:what1:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Ain't fashion shows meant to be showcasing ridiculous and attire you can't wear? The traditional garments were dope tho

Bohol

VIP
There is also Hargeisa fashion week events in UK as well.

tumblr_luuhux8RNu1qjpg35o1_500.jpg

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I was somewhat disappointed when I clicked on the thread and saw it was a men's fashion show. :mjcry:

We don't want bin bag fashion show what's the point if you can't see who is even walking down the cat walk ? Plus the parents would rush in and destroy the place if women were confidently walking down with no care as to what attire they wear. women are cattle they are not allowed to do fun things remember, only wear bin bags.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
:damedamn:

You know this show sucked when ajnabiis pull off a Somali fashion show
_A13.JPG
Oh no they didn't, if I did a fashion show it would be cultural guuntino with lots of beads etc. Platted braids and it will be long slender women doing my fashion show they will be strictly Somali as well. Ain't having no other nationalities wear the attire.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I don't get the haters here tbh. In Hutuland al shabab would have blown these niggas up

Praise to Somaliland for having these events :2tjlv3e:

Status
Not open for further replies.