Hargeisa fashion week lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Some of them are naturally light but there ones who bleached and it's just :susp: I don't know why they haven't banned that qashin from the country :francis:
Because light skinned is buetiful so they say ? Many women will go around saying, girl brighten your skin you look a little dead how about this cream.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Oh bloody hell they all have Dianna or the flashes gives you more lighter skin perhaps ?, all I know is I don't see one dark lady in thats group sad really

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
If you see all the girls light skinned and all the men dark skinned you know something funny is going on, the ghost anaemic look also gives it away these women can never be olive skinned why bother trying ?

Stop ruining it for me and they can be light skin without Diana

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Stop ruining it for me and they can be light skin without Diana
Not all the women don't be stupid Somalis are naturally dark skinned we're not al ghost looking skinned ladies uff these women have conned you have smelled them ? they stink !!

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Because light skinned is buetiful so they say ? Many women will go around saying, girl brighten your skin you look a little dead how about this cream.

The first thing I check to know whether a woman bleached or not, is the knuckle joints. That shit never changes color:lolbron:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The first thing I check to know whether a woman bleached or not, is the knuckle joints. That shit never changes color:lolbron:
Do an inspection folks if she is using the pain stripper dump her, as she has low self esteem she stripped her own colour what will her kids look up to ? If she hates her own dark skin I dread to think what the kids will grow up like ?

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Yeah obviously not all of them.

Reer waqooyi tend to be naturally lighter on average I'll say.
No it's the bleaching I've been to Somalia the stuff is everywhere it's like make up very popular with young and old women. These men are stupid haha women have duped you

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
We are majority proud dark skinned beauties don't let this pure unadulterated skin be extinct to ghostly figures !!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Do an inspection folks if she is using the pain stripper dump her, as she has low self esteem she stripped her own colour what will her kids look up to ? If she hates her own dark skin I dread to think what the kids will grow up like ?

Tbh majority of Somali niggas can't even tell the difference between a naturally light and bleached doqon. I'm afraid we woke niggas might not make that much of a difference :jcoleno::meleshame:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Even light skin ones bleach themselves its peer pressure.
True and sad we're black people we're not a white race of people situated in Africa, why change yourself to something your not ? That's mental abuse these people need a psychiatrist.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Tbh majority of Somali niggas can't even tell the difference between a naturally light and bleached doqon. I'm afraid we woke niggas might not make that much of a difference :jcoleno::meleshame:
Smell her look at her personal hygiene cuboard do some inspection google the creams your not aware off, you all are just lazy. You can spot a Dianna abuser from a mile away. These ladies don't hide their creams plus they are like cows dark in their intimate areas and light in their faces that's not normal. Why are men still with them is beyond me. If they have a skin condition which makes them discoloured then they should provide medical evidence be though on these women.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Dianna abusers must be banned from our society they are cancer to our image. They lack self esteem and confidence to be a beautiful natural Somali woman, one which loves her country and her natural ancestral looks and most of all proud to be Somali.

Status
Not open for further replies.