Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
:banderas::ahh::banderas::banderas::banderas:

She is beautiful, is she married

@Khathead chevk out this dime
She is hot af bro :ahh:

This is the type of Somali girl the insecure girls of SSpot should post when they try to ruin a habesha appreciation thread. Instead they post those dark af girls with ch*nk eyes
:susp:

Last edited:

The designer is Naima abdirahman Saylici "vice-president's daughter"

Buh buh bu... CRONYISM!!!

If you can't beat em join them! Imma gonna use my dad's connections and influence in SL so that i can holla up to these beautiful, lonely princesses gurls and marry in to the SL elite!

:ahh::banderas::rejoice:

Cringeworthy,

Total lack of fashion sense and style and Diana abusing women in the background didn’t help. Somalis seriously need image renewal and PR agents to oversee this. :francis:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Cringeworthy,

Total lack of fashion sense and style and Diana abusing women in the background didn’t help. Somalis seriously need image renewal and PR agents to oversee this. :francis:
Dianna is big business there I was happy getting a tan and these women are bleaching themselves uff. Low self esteem coupled with lack of education causes stupid women such as those above to turn themselves into ghosts, also I can smell a Diana lady from a mile off, they stink like a rotten corpse !!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Mate, i cant be asked to crop and post some images but walahi some of the girls look caked and bleached to death!

Some of them are naturally light but there are ones who bleached and it's just :susp: I don't know why they haven't banned that qashin from the country :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.