Have not seen beautiful Xaliimo for ages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
No calafdon but wonder why.

Our Xaliimo becoming all most Uganda and Kenya looks.

Ethiopia and Eritrea are more beautiful and humble than our girls.

No offense.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
None taken. The type of women you attract says more about you than it does about Halimos in general.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
None taken. The type of women you attract says more about you than it does about Halimos in general.

I don't have a "Dooq xun" but what I mean is; "Xaliimo's gene changed allot compare to these days, they becoming more ugly then ever before". it has something to do mixed with Madows.

Put the pipe and the bong down young man you losing grip and perception on reality, this what happens when you stay in solitude in your mums basement furiously humping the air out of your blow up doll :fingerwag:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
No calafdon but wonder why.

Our Xaliimo becoming all most Uganda and Kenya looks.

Ethiopia and Eritrea are more beautiful and humble than our girls.

No offense.

You just have a different taste. Nothing wrong with that.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I agree with you on humility, a below average somali girl walks around with the attitude of a supermodel, it's really off putting.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Plot twist OP is the one who actually looks like a Madow. That aside I don't get what threads like these are supposed to achieve.

Last edited:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
I met a Xaliimo on the street, I greated her, we talk a bit and she asked me if she have looks of Ethiopia? I respond and said "yes somehow". She feel so excited. Hahaha,..
They even denying been Somali these applied Diano. Wuhuhaha,...

Status
Not open for further replies.