HAYAAY! Somalidaaduunka featuring a girl advertising alaabta girls u dhigaan their monthly leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
on top is that she is only speaking beautiful Australian English with MayMay alongside her husband.

No lie that the girl is gorgeous and stylish. She looks like a royalty. Now I don't want to hear "her husband is Madow". Just stop it people.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I dont get whats the point of making these threads if you aint posting pics cmonnn
tumblr_lwn1al6jXR1r79nqko1_500.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I dont get whats the point of making these threads if you aint posting pics cmonnn
tumblr_lwn1al6jXR1r79nqko1_500.gif

Practically everyone has SCHOOL Somalidaaduunka and a lot of us don't check every Harry, Fuad, nacas that appears on it and it's nice when we are made aware of it.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Adeer
Some odd about the chick and the nigga too! They don't look Somali, more like Bantu or something

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They're both Rahanweyn and her husband is a recent arrival from Kenya.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
It's nursing pads/breast pads. I'm surprised you are married and have kids if you don't know the difference between the two.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer
Some odd about the chick and the nigga too! They don't look Somali, more like Bantu or something

The guy does look bantu but he is most likely raxanweyne, they are myriad of people of all origins

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Probably assimilate Jarers but I know the Jarerweyne speak Afmaymay too. Its not good to call them Raxanweyn. They are 1 of the 4 main clans of the 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.