HAYAAY! Somalidaaduunka featuring a girl advertising alaabta girls u dhigaan their monthly leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Yeah I read Somali women go back home to look for young sex brides lol times have changed .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I don't understand this new trend Wallahi.

Look at their relationship. The prospects of no tahriib and a Western basaboor will turn a Somali man into a romantic. If I was single, I would go hunting in Puntland for a fob of my own.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Look at their relationship. The prospects of no tahriib and a Western basaboor will turn a Somali man into a romantic. If I was single, I would go hunting in Puntland for a fob of my own.
Looooooool

I wouldn't Wallahi. I don't have the patience to teach a grown ass man how to use fork, toilet paper, how to drive, English. How you apply deodorant, how to use the proper shower soaps. Cologne. It's too much work.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Looooooool

I wouldn't Wallahi. I don't have the patience to teach a grown ass man how to use fork, toilet paper, how to drive, English. How you apply deodorant, how to use the proper shower soaps. Cologne. It's too much work.
:wtf:You know we're in 2016 right?

Duchess

VIP
Looooooool

That's why you go for the upper class ones who have smart phones and are on social media. This chick got her hubby doing all the cooking and driving. She needs to start a business advising diaspora women on how to land the perfect fob husband.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
That's why you go for the upper class ones who have smart phones and are on social media. This chick got her hubby doing all the cooking and driving. She needs to start a business advising diaspora women on how to land the perfect fob husband.
"Upper class":deadmanny: Walahi you're killing me.

Gibiin-Udug

Now we are on the same page.

Shooooot, if I was single I would have gone to Puntland with you. :dabcasar:

Duchess

VIP
Upper class :deadmanny: Walahi you're killing me.

@Reiko is right. No one has the time to teach a fob not to eat the toothpaste so we eliminate all the real fobs and focus on those who would survive and thrive in the west. He must in the very least own a Samsung Galaxy s6 or iPhone 5 and be on social media. Watch, all those so called photographers in Mogadishu, PL, SL will find a way to the west very soon.

Gibiin-Udug

Looooooooool@secretary.

Let me laugh one more time.

Loooooooooooooooool

es are mad for no reason. Specially irrelevant es who are pressed for no reason.
Well it beats living in your mom's southall basement. And looking at other men's asses. But hey whatever floats your boat.

P.s

I'm not a coward so I'm going to @ you @waraabe

waraabe

Your superior
Looooooooool@secretary.

Let me laugh one more time.

Loooooooooooooooool

es are mad for no reason. Specially irrelevant es who are pressed for no reason.
Well it beats living in your mom's southall basement. And looking at other men's asses. But hey whatever floats your boat.

P.s

I'm not a coward so I'm going to @ you @waraabe

Speaking in ghetto lingo I see.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Looooooool

Lol they're not barbarians

:chrisfreshhah:

As for the couple, they look Somali to me.

Gibiin-Udug

Your ghetto in Minneapolis is third world?

British passport is better then American passport

https://www.passportindex.org/byRank.php
Awwww nice try, I'm not from Minneapolis. And Minneapolis is still better than your Jamaican loving, shanking southall living ass.

British passport is useless. Every uk guy or girl wishes to marry someone from America so they can finally live the good life.

You still didn't answer me though. Why are you obsessed with me?

waraabe

Your superior
Awwww nice try, I'm not from Minneapolis. And Minneapolis is still better than your Jamaican loving, shanking southall living ass.

British passport is useless. Every uk guy or girl wishes to marry someone from America so they can finally live the good life.

You still didn't answer me though. Why are you obsessed with me?

What the f*ck is southall?? Is that we're your Ghanaian boyfriend is from?

UK passport is the most rated passport in the world. That is why people are literally dying to get their hands on it

I don't know you, and I am not obsessed with you. Funny thing is you were disliking my posts for no reason 2 days ago and I told you that you are obsessed with me, now you are trying to turn it on me.

Maca salama

Status
Not open for further replies.