HAYAAY! Somalidaaduunka featuring a girl advertising alaabta girls u dhigaan their monthly leakage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What the f*ck is southall?? Is that we're your Ghanaian boyfriend is from?

UK passport is the most rated passport in the world. That is why people are literally dying to get their hands on it

I don't know you, and I am not obsessed with you. Funny thing is you were disliking my posts for no reason 2 days ago and I told you that you are obsessed with me, now you are trying to turn it on me.

Maca salama
:what1:

So your preference is Ghanian now? My bad.

Disliking your comments? So is that why you're mad at me? Well let me tell you the reason why I disliked your irrelevant comments. They didn't make sense. You post without content. Your posts are highly not memorable.

@Duchess and @Reiko Xamar guys are currently charming the hell out of diaspora girls. They put on a decent button up shirt and some khakis, hang around in these new coffee shops.
One of my friends came back i had to spray biyo tahlil on her. Showing me a pic kulaha "this guy is a catch right?" bisinka yasinka

In Hargeisa they call these single older girls from abroad"salan" (sp?) anyways it means staircase ie. Using her to climb up to higher society loooool. Reer Hargeisa are so fucking rude.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Duchess and @Reiko Xamar guys are currently charming the hell out of diaspora girls. They put on a decent button up shirt and some khakis, hang around in these new coffee shops.
One of my friends came back i had to spray biyo tahlil on her. Showing me a pic kulaha "this guy is a catch right?" bisinka yasinka
Loooooooooooooool

Read the ayaatul Kursi on her.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Shout out to this girl on Somalida aduunka though. Beautiful family, if they like it i love it.

They are indeed admirable! Lovely couple. She had this Royalness abt her. Her cabaya and the way she sat and spoke. Maashalah.

Don't know why she was nervous at first. At first I thought she was mediocre but she stepped up her performance

Status
Not open for further replies.