HAYAAY!! Twitter FOB Suldaan is back from social media xabsi. Telling cadaans he is an important man in Somalia (no such thing).

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Nah, I’m actually dead. The UN member nations should agree to cut off his internet access.

He deserves international internet sanctions.

:dead:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Early 2021: “Go to your cage woman”

Late 2021: “I’m in Twitter xabsi walaalayaal”

:mjlol:

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
That's the guy that was defending Somalis when ADOS was attacking us. Show some respect to Mr. fraudster. He claims that he's a special forces vet. He also copped a new latina.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
That's the guy that was defending Somalis when ADOS was attacking us. Show some respect to Mr. fraudsters. He claims that he's a special forces vet. He also copped a new latina.

All that money and he still hasn’t went to Turkey to fix that shambolic hairline.

:russ:

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
he getting women with the same hairline & you hating :fantasia2:

I used to love his antics but now I’m a big hater.

I realised that if this guy becomes famous, faraaxs will be memed for eternity.

Forget everyone thinking Somalis look like Barkhad Abdi, they’re gonna think we look like this FOB that has AirPods attached to his ears like they’re hearing aids.

If I could ever visualise what an “ashy Abdi” looks like, it’s this nigga.

Im actually so vexed that Somalia’s Dan Bilzerian had to be a no-hairline having, big ear FOB with shady income.

:jcoleno:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I used to love his antics but now I’m a big hater.

I realised that if this guy becomes famous, faraaxs will be memed for eternity.

Forget everyone thinking Somalis look like Barkhad Abdi, they’re gonna think we look like this FOB that has AirPods attached to his ears like they’re hearing aids.

If I could ever visualise what an “ashy Abdi” looks like, it’s this nigga.

Im actually so vexed that Somalia’s Dan Bilzerian had to be a no-hairline having, big ear FOB with shady income.

:jcoleno:

You are actually ahead of the curve here, we can not let this man get famous by any means necessary
The Wire Reaction GIF

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
No homo but we gotta collectively select a good looking somali guy to represent us on social media. :ohno: Bit of well run PR campaign never hurt anybody.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Hes the hero of #AbdiExcellence from being a small time FOB too an international pimp :rejoice:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Im glad you guys agree.

Tell your friends that Suldaan cannot become social media famous by any means.
A good hearted brother like Barkhad went through a lot, imagine a negative reputation having Suldaan? We need to prevent this massacre for good.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
A good hearted brother like Barkhad went through a lot, imagine a negative reputation having Suldaan? We need to prevent this massacre for good.
Wallahi, we are forever cursed. This danyeer is now smearing our reputation against the walls of prostitute-BRAZIL.

abdi.jpg

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Our tall brothers need to hit the gym and start posting tiktoks. I got the height and looks but no murgo. This needs to be a collective effort, we are seriously lacking.

Those sweet, sweet likes and views when a walaal goes viral is just addicting. It could be me, it could be us.

E90E441C-1CA2-43C6-B676-B616260405C8.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts