HAYAAY!! Twitter FOB Suldaan is back from social media xabsi. Telling cadaans he is an important man in Somalia (no such thing).

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
sharky is our best bet.

he just needs to upload more the lazy f*ck
Sharky has a mental illness which is why he always overreacts. Bidaar boy is way better and at least he's funny. Cringy sharky or comedian bidaar boy. Bidaar boy always wins.

World

VIP
We Somali men need to clean up our image

first step is to ban any ugly Somalis from having a big social media presence.
The way you guys talk about us Somalis, you would think there are millions of us in each country. I live in London and a lot of people don’t even know who Somalis are or have never met one before.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Funniest thread LMAO:mjlol:this thread should be deleted nacala, yall need to leave us FOBS,I hope so of you khasaaro Say Walahi kids realize you are actually insulting your parents as well, the Original FOBs(1991-1999):pachah1:

No homo but we gotta collectively select a good looking somali guy to represent us on social media. :ohno: Bit of well run PR campaign never hurt anybody.
we always getting the short end of the stick if its not Barkhad Abdi, or Mo Farah then its cucks and betas like Chunkz! we need alpha old school types not softy softies I nominate myself tall caramel and handsome lol

There was a good looking somali guy from Melbourne that a girl from here posted his tiktok long ago ..the guy needs to be well known and famous for your farax reputation..but the problem I feel like he is low key nacaas and won't capitalise on his looks like other male races do usually on social media πŸ˜€oh well πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

There was a good looking somali guy from Melbourne that a girl from here posted his tiktok long ago ..the guy needs to be well known and famous for your farax reputation..but the problem I feel like he is low key nacaas and won't capitalise on his looks like other male races do usually on social media πŸ˜€oh well πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ

pretty boys are usually boring and have 0 personalities. Uglies like suldaan are hilarious and give us :banderas: content like crack. between here and twitter spaces, The night he blew up I

was dying from the comments. Entertainment > looks

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
You guys are weird and hilarious lol. Why would how one man looks affects the image people have of YOU. lool think how that sounds.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You guys are weird and hilarious lol. Why would how one man looks affects the image people have of YOU. lool think how that sounds.

You are not seeing the vision walaal, all good things have good reputation, whether its warranted or not. PR campaign is desperately needed. A somali boy band would suffice kkkkkk.

We Somali men need to clean up our image

first step is to ban any ugly Somalis from having a big social media presence.

You see the vision niyow, we are severely lacking.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Fob
Fobs look much better and will :drakekidding:most likely end up secesssfull in life and here-after than these Say Walahi Gaal-Raac khasaaros.

No one can deny that FOBs look better than CiyaalQurbe on their worst day, i believe the combination of the the Xaaraan welfare money they were raised on + the unnorganic qashin/chips/fast/food full of harmfull chemicals+ the excessive Hentai they made a habit to watch after their 3D Cartoonized dramas+ the drug and alcohol abuse that is common in the west is why girls find FOBs Somalis sexy, handsome,husband material unlike a Say Walahi loosers.

Girls are attracted to Fobs because they are masculine(beside the civil war era and the great hunger games back home) and mysterious Geeljire man and not some nerd stoner/gamer who is lacking the confidence and indha-adayg the Geeljire FOB possess.:mjlol:

In addition to that most say Walahi kids have mother and absent father issues which is also another factor that favors us,FOBs end up as presidents, minister,governors, warlords, generals,terrorists and some times even pirates, Say Walahi don't have the balls or the Karti.:drakelaugh:

Guys, this is funny. I think he is doing it for entertainment. He may be painstakingly trying to get the attention of some social media personality that could land him a job some show that deals with travel. πŸ‘‡ :damn:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts